3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Devlog-and-Status (1).png

Greetings everyone...
We are working on Episode 7 as fast as possible, and the plan and determination for what we want to do with Lust of Pain's future are slowing us down a bit, for which we apologize.
In this episode, we will once again have a lot of contact with characters... As you know, the math of LoP is simple; characters are divided into those we have reached certain stages in the story and those we haven't progressed with yet. I'm aware that dialogues and scenes for characters we haven't reached the goal with can be boring for you, but I must say, just like with other characters, I ask for a bit of patience. After all, we can't progress with 5-6 characters in one episode. Rest assured, all routes will take the shape you want over time.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Jul 24, 2023
I don't get it why this game has a really small following, also on the Patreon. It's probably one of the best adult games that I ever played. The story not too far-fetch and still quite relatable, and the progression (and advancement) with the characters are realistic not over the top like most games (I mean, you don't suddenly fuck everybody in real life).

莫修114178

Nov 27, 2021
I don't get it why this game has a really small following, also on the Patreon. It's probably one of the best adult games that I ever played. The story not too far-fetch and still quite relatable, and the progression (and advancement) with the characters are realistic not over the top like most games (I mean, you don't suddenly fuck everybody in real life).
yes,i think so

Reactions: Ordo.Corinthivm

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
The engrish is a bit rough ( to say the least) and that could be a deal breaker for a lot of players + one game abandoned and a rework on this one after a few chapters makes the dev hard to trust, i guess.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709134622715.png
Lust of Pain Rework
We are happy to still see Cacau and have her welcome us in her fun and loving - tender shenanigans with her around the office and about town and around the house ... we still have it on good authority...
1709134390043.png
I guess nobody saw what we said before. This is not a rework, we reworked the renders to offer a better gaming experience because the graphics did not look good in the first versions we made, just like other games did, and there is no such thing as a rework.
You said it and we do believe in your work on this game we like:

There's another topic I'd like to address. The term "Lust of Pain: Remake" is widely used in forums... Friends, I must say that Lust of Pain was never remade. This is entirely due to an error on the part of the forum admin. We only went back and fixed the first 3 episodes (render and dialogue errors). However, for some reason, the admin deemed it appropriate to present this as a remake. This is not our fault, and I wanted to clarify this issue.

Thanks for your support, please stay tuned... With love!”

Last edited:
Reactions: MammaMea and Envoye

DRyan1999

Feb 26, 2024
In episode 3 after leaving the cafe I can't see the texts sent to Cacau and Jeremy , can someone show me what was said ??

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 3368317

Greetings everyone...
We are working on Episode 7 as fast as possible, and the plan and determination for what we want to do with Lust of Pain's future are slowing us down a bit, for which we apologize.
In this episode, we will once again have a lot of contact with characters... As you know, the math of LoP is simple; characters are divided into those we have reached certain stages in the story and those we haven't progressed with yet. I'm aware that dialogues and scenes for characters we haven't reached the goal with can be boring for you, but I must say, just like with other characters, I ask for a bit of patience. After all, we can't progress with 5-6 characters in one episode. Rest assured, all routes will take the shape you want over time.
I've just downloaded it, and there's a bit of transition, and for starters, the ambient sounds are a bit too few for now (like the shower, and other things), but again, there's some missing sounds of the characters in the form of intercourse, because I don't have any complaints about the characters. They are as they are in the game, as they should be, and are super modeled, as well as their dialogues are described. I haven't reached the end of Episode 6 yet, but I hope that at the end of a given episode I will be able to share more about the overall transition to the release of a newer version of the episode. Regards.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I've just downloaded it, and there's a bit of transition, and for starters, the ambient sounds are a bit too few for now (like the shower, and other things), but again, there's some missing sounds of the characters in the form of intercourse, because I don't have any complaints about the characters. They are as they are in the game, as they should be, and are super modeled, as well as their dialogues are described. I haven't reached the end of Episode 6 yet, but I hope that at the end of a given episode I will be able to share more about the overall transition to the release of a newer version of the episode. Regards.
EDIT:
So a recap of Episode 6 after the beat. (after the previous ending/recording after episode 2) further adventures with each new woman I meet is a big plus, and now after the scenes with Julia, Cacau, Jade, Lilie and a little bit of the beginning with Linda, I can't wait for the beginning with Thea, Nisse , Bella, and one more, because 6 episodes are just the beginning. Looking forward to more content adventures. Regards.

Jul 24, 2023
The engrish is a bit rough ( to say the least) and that could be a deal breaker for a lot of players + one game abandoned and a rework on this one after a few chapters makes the dev hard to trust, i guess.
The English is not bad, I only find major mistakes in pronounce on the latest update, I have played games with worse English, but they got much more subscribers. The rework is more like a graphic and renders upgrade I don't see a problem with that, and they release update every 2 months or so, that's way faster than the average adult game developers.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes