3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
4.png

Greetings everyone...

We recently released a new episode of our other game, "LiL," and we recommend checking it out. In this new episode, you'll see a few more characters from LoP. The reason for mentioning our other game is actually to provide a reference point for the quality of rendering achieved with the newly acquired techniques. Hence, the production process of LoP is progressing slower than expected.
We are doing our best to provide you with a much better experience, and we will continue to improve. Your feedback will help us address any shortcomings.
In this chapter, there will be a small park scene with Nisse. Our purpose for being there is because of Nisse, but there will be a reaction from us when we realize that he hasn't been entirely honest with us. Feel free to choose what you think is appropriate. Then, we will meet new characters related to the main storyline. I hope you'll maintain good relationships with these women, whom we'll see more frequently in the story's continuation.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1711455275701.png

Greetings everyone...

The production process of Lust of Pain is progressing carefully and in detail, and I would like to inform you about that. In this episode, the events will accelerate a bit, the dose of action and sensuality will increase slightly. I can say that an exciting episode awaits you.

We have been experiencing technical difficulties for a while, and I must sadly admit that this has caused us to fall a bit behind in the program. But we plan to deliver the 7th episode to you as soon as possible at full speed.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Iyhw2Fh.png
||@everyone ||

This exclusive bundle offers three unique games that invite you to explore the dark corners of mystery, adventure, and deep emotional bonds. World of Secrets takes you on a breathtaking journey in pursuit of lost secrets and ancient powers. Lust of Pain challenges your boundaries, revealing how pain can shape desire. Lesson in Loyalty navigates the fine line between loyalty and betrayal, testing your emotional ties. Each game, with its own compelling story and atmosphere that transports players into entirely different worlds, promises an unforgettable experience. By offering these three games in a single bundle, we provide players with a comprehensive adventure and a deep narrative experience. Unravel mysteries, dive into emotional depths, and discover the true meaning of loyalty. Don't miss out on this trilogy!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes