3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
I feel like the english in this game, could definitely use some correction.
Found myself having to re-read quite a few lines, just to understand fully.
Besides That, the visuals are quite nice.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOfPainRework-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Is it a Mandela's effect or what? I remember the game had a harem tag in the planned tags .

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nice little crossover. Always helps immersion when I'm familiar with both games, even though I can't think of the other's title but that's a regular occurrence.

Crysalx

Nov 23, 2020
================================
April 13, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep7

================================
Just a heads up, had a crash in the first night out with Cacau. There was a typo on line 1553: "[Koga3WTChange1a]"
After I took out that "a" at the end, things worked out just fine. There's about 6 or 7 of those that I found in the entire script.

Other than that, as always, awesome mod and thanks for the hard work! o7

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
There it is. I forgot the title of this game and here it is with new update.

Why it's not more popular? Guys, it's a good game.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I really hope mc can get meave as LI if not that will be a HUGE disappointment....and in the latest episode no dev introduces a low character such as teacher in this game and I think dev planning to add the teacher as main character in other game where the teacher can bang meave instead on mc...that will be a shitty move I hope dev add the aunt to LI in this game and add her to the gallery fast.
Other than this I have no problems with the game.

Reactions: Zero919

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Am I correct in thinking that the MC is not going to bang his aunt cause she's in another game with that teacher guy right?
I really hope NOT and hope dev adds aunt to the LI and add her to the gallery fast. ALSO that teacher looks REALLY similar to current mc model.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
All of those updates do not really feel satisfying tbh. Pretty underwhelming to say the least. Maybe it's just me. The renders and quality as a whole are amazing but the scenes are always freaking disappointing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Pretty underwhelming and short update.
The whole teasing from the LI's is really just annoying at this point.
Story not particular interesting either.
Seems they are more busy with their other new game...

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust of Pain with KoGa3's walkthrough mod to v0.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
I didn't expect the crossover with the teacher guy game, but I knew that I remembered our aunt when I played Lesson in Loyalty. I don't think that Meave won't be LI due to this or at least I hope so and I hope we won't see him again as it could get into weird territories of NTR, as in Lesson in Loyalty she most likely will be LI. Jade clearly got her model updated, I like it, but hope that her model from previous episodes will also get updated. English could really get polished, but overall I like it so far.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes