3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Devlog-and-Status.png

Greetings everyone...

As you know, the seventh episode has been released, and I hope you enjoyed it. Lust of Pain is a long journey, and as I look towards its conclusion, everything seems so far away, which is both heartening and a bit sad. After all, you all want things to happen immediately. For example, intimate scenes - on this matter, our audience is divided, and we strive to strike a balance. However, I can assure you that with the second season, there will be many more intimate scenes.
Another point I'd like to address is a small and personal plea, and I apologize in advance to those who are not interested in this topic. We've been on this adventure for over a year now, and most of you have continued to support us throughout this time, for which I am grateful. However, there are regular comments on some forum pages saying things like "They will abandon this game, they're just after money." I won't engage in a war of words with each of these comments, but I want to say this: It's been a year, and during this time, we've presented seven episodes to our audience! I apologize to you, dear followers, for this little plea.
In the coming days, we'll provide more detailed information and previews about the new season and episodes.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust of Pain: Rework [Ep. 7] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Similar to the former game version (before the rework) here a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
WT Info: so far I do not "green highlighting" a best choice since there are maybe different routes, only give choice infos. Maybe that changes later on again.
Also: so far you probably get the most game content In v0.3 choosing the Cacau route and not the Julia date (you can be still on her route also)

Dec. 5, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep6
New: cheats for the game variables

Info: I highly recommend to restart the game (on PC new save location anyway),
some changes are made in the game beginning which would be missing in old saves.

Download Mod v0.6 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~340MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here some saves from my Mod testing from the game beginning to the end of v0.6 (on save page 1 and up)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2653867 View attachment 2653868 View attachment 2653869 View attachment 2653870 View attachment 2653871
KoGa3-Radar.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I said that's when it's due not when it will come.

It says coming 2025 at the moment, doesn't factor for delays yet.
There was a big hubbub about them coming back to the office for work and be delay till next year. But sounds like it was over-blown and the game still should come out around then, but I have doubts, Rockstar wants perfection.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was a big hubbub about them coming back to the office for work and be delay till next year. But sounds like it was over-blown and the game still should come out around then, but I have doubts, Rockstar wants perfection.
Yeah, I watched a thing about them complaining they had to go back to the office.

It did make me laugh. Felt really bad for them, i'd hate for them to have to go and do a days work like the rest of the world. They only have one of the most anticipated games coming out, surely they don't need co ordination for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
at this point i dont know what will happen first: sex with thea or the release of gta 6?
This game is good, but DEV, instead of just focusing on this one, is spending time on 2 other games, episode 8 It was supposed to be at least half 50%, but these 2 games get in the way thanks to them the EP hasn't even started yet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I watched a thing about them complaining they had to go back to the office.

It did make me laugh. Felt really bad for them, i'd hate for them to have to go and do a days work like the rest of the world. They only have one of the most anticipated games coming out, surely they don't need co ordination for that.
I think it was mainly as they said they weren't going to force them back, and just continue like that. But then all those high-profile leaks started happening and they wanted them to come back so hopefully all the leaks would stop.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes