3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I want to ask what is the game's plan for Meave, is she going to be the LI here, or the LI in the Lesson in Loyalty, or is she going to be both, and that's going to be a huge red flag

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I want to ask what is the game's plan for Meave, is she going to be the LI here, or the LI in the Lesson in Loyalty, or is she going to be both, and that's going to be a huge red flag
seems like it is gonna be in lesson in loyalty, but what does it matter when the chance of seeing a sex scene involving that mc is 0%, this dev seems to actively enjoy pissing people off so the chances of him finishing any of his games is really low, but it wouldn't make sense for meave to be a li in another game when she's on the fucking banner, but considering how brain dead and out of touch vilkas is I wouldn't be surprised

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I want to like their games but it is so frustrating. This sort of world building where there is some action early on to dragging progression with other characters is boring. $25 for exclusive early access isn't sufficient anymore and by the time it gets to the lower tiers, I already forgot the update came out. If they add extra scenes maybe that would get me to subscribe to that tier once it comes out.

For now, I enjoy their Christmas Special much more than the base game.

Doctor pan

Dec 3, 2018
I want to like their games but it is so frustrating. This sort of world building where there is some action early on to dragging progression with other characters is boring. $25 for exclusive early access isn't sufficient anymore and by the time it gets to the lower tiers, I already forgot the update came out. If they add extra scenes maybe that would get me to subscribe to that tier once it comes out.

For now, I enjoy their Christmas Special much more than the base game.
what is the name of the first fan signature?? I tried searching for sexbot but couldn't find it

Oct 19, 2023
It is madness
Love the game, I really do, my heart beats faster whenever I see render with Thea, but reading all these dialogues in which the level of english language is way below copy/past from google translate is a great pain. It's like going out for a nice walk on a sunny day, gentle breeze on your face, birds singing ect., but throughout the whole walk you have a small rock in your shoe and you can do nothing about it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There it is. I forgot the title of this game and here it is with new update.

Why it's not more popular? Guys, it's a good game.
Dev has a poor reputation, creating too many at a time and has already revamped and remade this one.

what is the name of the first fan signature?? I tried searching for sexbot but couldn't find it
It is Sexbot, you may have been searching in the thread instead of the site. Try searching titles only, it's a great game I'd definitely recommend it!

LemonTree 83

Dec 18, 2023
What to say?
Up until MC went for a Jog in chapter 4 the Story was easy to read.

But after that?
I could scream everytime he<->she, him<->her, brothers<->sisters is messed up...

i'll stop now at ch.5, will check the comments from time to time and hope for the best.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
So...

It´s seems that Meave would not be part of this MC´s harem, rather from the other game.

I was hoping it would be the other way around ...

Probably that is why there is not (I) tag here.

• Sad
Reactions: Ordo.Corinthivm
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes