VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Didn't see a LOLI tag...
so as long as we don't bang the one in Screenshot #3, I'll check this one out.
Warn us ahead of time, I don't wanna be on an FBI watch list.

UPDATE: Whoops my bad, didn't notice it was a flashback scene.
Thanks to whomever corrected me. FacePalm reactions were warranted lol

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Don't be surprised, these thing pop out by the dozen here daily. Not even a 1/10th makes it to v.02.
But most of the Patreon descriptions at least read like they were written by someone passionate about their project. This one reads like some conglomerate selling the newest dishwasher or something, just completely meaningless corpo speak.

also the "studio" has a youtube channel showing off modded skyrim gameplay

Reactions: johndoe19

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Geez,this is one of the worst English(if u can call it that) I saw around here. You have to guess what he/they are talking every few sentences...Hope it will get much better in next update,otherwise all those great renders will go down the drain.

Reactions: Beast161616

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Who ever is the mentioned "scriptwriter" on the team needs to be fired or taught how to use a proof-reading program.. The English here is a trainwreck

Reactions: johndoe19

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, as the says

We are thinking about how to solve the language problem.
Though yes, the fact we can't even gender the MC correctly in the very first sentence of the game description doesn't bode well.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Another game in which you have choices, but the sexual content is not optional. I honestly don't understand, what is the point of asking the player whether he wants to be flirty or not if sexual content follows regardless of what you choose?

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes