• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Did the MC suddenly become genderfluid in the middle of the overview?

Assuming that the overview refers to a male MC, this part is wrong:
"Our character who lost her mother to cancer at a young age"

Instead of using the word her, you probably meant to say his.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Developer Notes:

Professional scriptwriter, fix the many shortcomings we see in adult games, work hard to give you a perfect gaming experience.

So the writing is just awful. Horrible translation and needs a proofreader badly. Can barely understand what is even going on, it is that bad. You'd think with a professional everything, this wouldn't be an issue.

And the whole, "fix many shortcomings we see in adult games"? Well the bad translation is one of those they didn't fix. And the no choice on sexual situations is something they didn't bother to fix. You're forced to have sex with random girl from work without any choice. And the game just jumps around so much, like talking to your step-mom one minute, and then bam you're at a club on a date with said co-worker (when there was no talk of even going on a date in the first place).

That is just some of the shortcomings we see in adult games, and you did all of them. Not fix them.

Overall, this just wasn't good. It needs a lot of work. With all that praise of calling themselves a professional team, they really dropped the ball on this one. Should probably make sure you can actually deliver a top game first, before praising yourself as professionals (in my opinion). So yeah, not for me, but best of luck with this. Thanks any ways.
Reminds me of one of the games that was posted a few months(?) back: Dev Notes went on and on about them being a professional play testing group, yet the game wouldn't even start. After a quick fix was issued, it still crashed about every 3-5 screens. Not only did they fail to play test their own game before release, they couldn't be bothered to play test after fixing just a single bug.
Their Dev Notes were scrubbed shortly thereafter. IIRC, the game was scrubbed, too.

Definitely need to add a "professional" proof reader to their team and get their script writer to use an English spellchecker.

Just reading the overview and Dev Notes prevented me from even looking at screenshots, let alone bother to download it.
Using incorrect pronouns, incorrect grammar, misspellings and incorrect words just doesn't look "professional".

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Based on the name of the game, you'd think that there should be BDSM content.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Reminds me of one of the games that was posted a few months(?) back: Dev Notes went on and on about them being a professional play testing group, yet the game wouldn't even start. After a quick fix was issued, it still crashed about every 3-5 screens. Not only did they fail to play test their own game before release, they couldn't be bothered to play test after fixing just a single bug.
Their Dev Notes were scrubbed shortly thereafter. IIRC, the game was scrubbed, too.

Definitely need to add a "professional" proof reader to their team and get their script writer to use an English spellchecker.

Just reading the overview and Dev Notes prevented me from even looking at screenshots, let alone bother to download it.
Using incorrect pronouns, incorrect grammar, misspellings and incorrect words just doesn't look "professional".
Anyone can add "professional" and any other word to their own project :p doesn't mean anything at all

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice, but to intrigue players there should be at least one normal animated sex scene at the beginning...

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Looks great visually but the story was really hard to follow at times. I'll check back if or once it's corrected, best of luck.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Funny that Patreon prohibits incest but promote tobacco (they keep smoking in this game).
I wish it was the opposite :)
Are Paypal and Visa going to pressure about it too ?

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Funny that Patreon prohibits incest but promote tobacco (they keep smoking in this game).
I wish it was the opposite :)
Are Paypal and Visa going to pressure about it too ?
That character was hot too but the smoking, not so much.

Reactions: lxh123
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes