• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was looking at the preview pics an got curious.
Do we know if she's related to superwoman yet?.
I know she's supoosed to be inside stood at the window looking out.
But it looks like she's hovering just outside.
Because unless i missed something we Humans don't tend to be reflective?. superwoman.jpg
Just Curious.

Reactions: johndoe19
Sep 29, 2021
Good game, plot and design, as everyone mentioned a little tweak on language is needed but do not get disheartened at all. This has a potential and will elevate with writing so hire a checker or start testing carefully. Just keep working on this gem. All the best

Reactions: Vilkas Creative

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Because unless i missed something we Humans don't tend to be reflective?. View attachment 2096549
Just Curious.
No shes standing outside on a balcony

Reactions: Alphamale2467

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Because unless i missed something we Humans don't tend to be reflective?. View attachment 2096549
Just Curious.
there is a balcony and it smokes :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No shes standing outside on a balcony
Ah I see that makes way more sense.
I stand corrected .
Just one teeny weeny question so how long have they been making completely inaccessible balconies.
There's appears to be no door to it just a sealed window.
Out side of multi-storeybuildings and do the Building regulators and health and safety know?.
P.S. I Did think it was invisible but looked again and you are ringht there is a balcony no door but definitely a balcony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilkas Creative

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This needs a complete overhaul. The visuals are excellent, but everything else needs a lot of work. The translation is abysmal, especially any time the characters are trying to by witty or clever. Those kinds of dialogues are hard to write for native speakers, and when it's written by someone who isn't fluent in the language... you get the incomprehensible interactions we see in this game.

The other issue is the coding. None of the choices are tracked. Not that there was many choices leading to different outcomes yet, but either way, the game has no way of determining if you flirted with a girl or whatever other choice you made. It's one thing to make a linear story, but if you don't track the choices at all, you will definitely run into continuity errors later on.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
This needs a complete overhaul. The visuals are excellent, but everything else needs a lot of work. The translation is abysmal, especially any time the characters are trying to by witty or clever. Those kinds of dialogues are hard to write for native speakers, and when it's written by someone who isn't fluent in the language... you get the incomprehensible interactions we see in this game.

The other issue is the coding. None of the choices are tracked. Not that there was many choices leading to different outcomes yet, but either way, the game has no way of determining if you flirted with a girl or whatever other choice you made. It's one thing to make a linear story, but if you don't track the choices at all, you will definitely run into continuity errors later on.
Your feedback is important to us, we will consider it.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Ah I see that makes way more sense.
I stand corrected .
Just one teeny weeny question so how long have they been making completely inaccessible balconies.
There's appears to be no door to it just a sealed window.
Out side of multi-storeybuildings and do the Building regulators and health and safety know?.
P.S. I Did think it was invisible but looked again and you are ringht there is a balcony no door but definitely a balcony.
Well It becomes very clear It's a balcony when you play the game and as far as acces goes maybe the window is in fact a bigass sliding door... ? :p

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just Curious.
Yeah. We humans aren't reflective. That's why we have mirrors. So we can't see ourselves in them. Also, she's standing on a small balcony.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Why is that those that have decent quality renders have such atrocious grammar? Gosh darn, why are you newbie devs are in such a rush that you skip on reviewing your OWN text?

If you want to earn some hobby money, put in that work in all fronts. Not just on the renders.

Ruining a promising concept, for f*ck sake.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
best way to start an avn is to enforce some random chick (mc might like or not) upon mc, just for the sake of having sex scenes in the very first release.
apart from that, and engrish, game could be solid enough if it continues.

p.s.
and it already has 4.5 rating here which is faar beyond its current quality or even potential...gotta love this, and all similar advertising sites :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes