VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Well, as the says

Though yes, the fact we can't even gender the MC correctly in the very first sentence of the game description doesn't bode well.
Was thinking the same thing, went from she to him. Now I am scared to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Another game in which you have choices, but the sexual content is not optional. I honestly don't understand, what is the point of asking the player whether he wants to be flirty or not if sexual content follows regardless of what you choose?
I thank you for your sacrifice. Add that to the Engrish and I shall pass on this for the time being.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You know its going to be good when they pick random words for the title; "Lust of Pain" ... lol

But if you were still unsure then you only need to read the first line of the synopsys.

" Our character who lost her mother to cancer at a young age, lives with his step mother "

Now thats some gender fluidity ...

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Developer Notes:
We are a team of professional software developer,graphic designer and scripwriter.

Adult games are what brings us together.After playing many adult games,we decided to enter adult games world. We formed a team to fix many shortcomings we see in adult games.

As you can predict this is our first adult gaming experience and we aim to raise the bar very high. We work so hard to give you the most perfect adult gaming experince,both visually and fictionally.
Professional scriptwriter, fix the many shortcomings we see in adult games, work hard to give you a perfect gaming experience.

So the writing is just awful. Horrible translation and needs a proofreader badly. Can barely understand what is even going on, it is that bad. You'd think with a professional everything, this wouldn't be an issue.

And the whole, "fix many shortcomings we see in adult games"? Well the bad translation is one of those they didn't fix. And the no choice on sexual situations is something they didn't bother to fix. You're forced to have sex with random girl from work without any choice. And the game just jumps around so much, like talking to your step-mom one minute, and then bam you're at a club on a date with said co-worker (when there was no talk of even going on a date in the first place).

That is just some of the shortcomings we see in adult games, and you did all of them. Not fix them.

Overall, this just wasn't good. It needs a lot of work. With all that praise of calling themselves a professional team, they really dropped the ball on this one. Should probably make sure you can actually deliver a top game first, before praising yourself as professionals (in my opinion). So yeah, not for me, but best of luck with this. Thanks any ways.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
" Our character who lost her mother to cancer at a young age, lives with his step mother, step sister and father. "

Well, don't need to try this to know this a fucked up read already. Or is the MC... what's it called... genderfluid?

Reactions: johndoe19
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes