danadana

Aug 5, 2023
true stories
The protagonist has the power to make flowers grow in human beings. This is fucking creepy. I mean, is planting a flower in your head. If it has roots, can reach your brain. Bruh. This protagonist is wild.

ScreenShot_2024_0407_04_40_33.png

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Okay!
Looks not bad, but it's still the Acerola's game.
Non interactive sex scenes and not slow burn corruption events.
It's so fast and standart for H games, BJ on the first "frustating" day like pro whore.
PS It's not new Karryn's Prison game :'<

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for this. I've been wanting to play this game after a gacha game that I play had a collab with Acerolla.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Have tried 2 [Acerola] games so far... and it's not that I'm thrilled...
everything is about vaginas and tits... and anal is just for the tag...
okay, let's try this 2022 game too...

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
can someone help me? the game don't display properly in my 1366 x 768 laptop screen and i can't full screen either with alt+enter. Messing with the editor actually render the game unopenable too lol.
edit: you can full screen with f4. the game still cropped tho...

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
i might be very stupid, but i cannot find certain events. mostly the "starters" for some event trees--like s06-03 (needed for Sheryl to work at the prison) and l09-03 (needed for lillia to do some sort of exhibitionist thing in the entertainment district)

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
it seems to be a slow burn, more so you need to be frustrated to get anywhere

although frustrated abruptly unlocks things, including combat rape which was completely out of the blue

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
i might be very stupid, but i cannot find certain events. mostly the "starters" for some event trees--like s06-03 (needed for Sheryl to work at the prison) and l09-03 (needed for lillia to do some sort of exhibitionist thing in the entertainment district)
You can get those events by failing to pay the 5000 gold at the beginning of the day. you will be led to a mansion for various "punishments."

Mar 19, 2018
You can get those events by failing to pay the 5000 gold at the beginning of the day. you will be led to a mansion for various "punishments."
ohhhhhhhh

yeah i was actively avoiding doing that, due to the whole fact the game mentioned the price increasing afterwards

thank you! i shall go be true to my college student roots, then, and get into DEBT

Reactions: Arman95
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes