JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Im stuck at this part, already collected those magical stones in floor b but nothing is happening...
1712475314089.png

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So how do the protagonists work? Do you pick on and just follow her for the game or are you switching between them? And if you are switching, is it something you control or something that happens at specific intervals?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Thanks for all of your hard work.

Could you post your save files please? Random ones throughout the game will help with testing.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
So I tried using a save editor and I can't seem to find the actors' stats. It's all values.

loulou0501

May 11, 2018
Had anyone else got the message that Game.dat can't be located when they tr to launch the game? I have been downloading every version of the game on the page but every single one does this. Patch or no patch. Anybody could help ?
I checked and the game.dat is where it's supposed to be soooo...

Reactions: sorasatomura

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
is there a way to play this uncensored ?
There is . Wait for Kagura games to publish it. They already published a few uncensored Acerola games, but it takes a long while before they do it. So yeah, there's a chance that you'll get uncensored version one day.

CarrotLettuceEgg

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone else having the log randomly pop up during H scenes? Same happened with the recent newlywed's game, feel it's just a wolf rpg maker thing considering it happened in two different games. if there's anyway to shut off the log function, it'd be appreicated.
Edit: My issue seems linked to when I click off the game window and unfocus it, which is a bit weird since you don't even have to have opened the logs to have the issue, and seems way too specific a situation too. I'm writing this as possibly some weird acerola copy protection until I have further evidence.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes