Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This more then most reminds me just how disinterested I get in these games once I've already had the full sex scene payout on every girl.

Definitely in my all time Top 5 favorite games . But after checking back in for the first time since season 2 ended, I'm sitting here having downloaded chapter 3 and it's like....who cares. The carrot is gone, all these girls popping up on my screen have been fucked, and I keep finding myself tabbing out to do a quick refresh on the latest update page to see if anything new and more exciting has popped up there.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, not in my case. I see this one and Photohunt as great example for the "day after". For sex duting the story, but not as the end goal. I like that concept a lot.

CH3 just started, is building up and I must say I am looking forward to see how it turns out. They got some good writers, who managed to present a light hearted story without too much drama and still keep it interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Didn't play this game before, tried ss3 and seem that good, wanna play ss2, 21gb??? it too much, so i searched and find out compress version of ss2 but videos compress too. Is that got compress version of ss2 which not downgrade of video quanlity or maybe get compress but not much as like as one posted? I mean, break noise, videos less low quanlty i mean medium or better, It no need best quanlity

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you lieks S3 for the story, start with S1, that makes a lot more sense.

afaik the quality of the compressed versions is ok.

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Didn't play this game before, tried ss3 and seem that good, wanna play ss2, 21gb??? it too much, so i searched and find out compress version of ss2 but videos compress too. Is that got compress version of ss2 which not downgrade of video quanlity or maybe get compress but not much as like as one posted? I mean, break noise, videos less low quanlty i mean medium or better, It no need best quanlity
If you care about plot, play starting from season 1. Well it isn't that complicated story, and I say definitelly good enough to give it a try as a whole. If you however care about being blueballed, better start from season 2, first one was more about teasing and building up before MC can actuall jump to having sex with everyone.

And probably don't binge play it all at once and take breaks? I mean, sometimes the story can get incredibly frustrating with the things that are your obstacles. At one point dev literally put the message, that one character story will be super annoying and better only start it if you're determined enough. It still was unskipapble and necessary to complete game as whole tho, so it kinda felt like dick move. Anyway, I'd still recommend to play at least once, but at least you know now, what you're getting into. :D

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Would be much appreiciated if someone upload the Compressed one.
Please use the search at the very top. You will find all kind of compressed versions that already have been posted (PC, Android, all Seasons, current and older versions etc.).

lookylookman

Jul 12, 2017
Please use the search at the very top. You will find all kind of compressed versions that already have been posted (PC, Android, all Seasons, current and older versions etc.).
mkay, let me rephrase it, "Would be much appreciated if someone would post the Compressed on the Front Page."

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes