compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe it has been discussed before, but this is the only renpy game that has a bull**** loading system. Every time I try to load the game, the game starts from the beginning. I remember playing release 5 and having the same issue. Is there a patreon only fix with a code or something, or is it f'd up for everyone?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe it has been discussed before, but this is the only renpy game that has a bull**** loading system. Every time I try to load the game, the game starts from the beginning. I remember playing release 5 and having the same issue. Is there a patreon only fix with a code or something, or is it f'd up for everyone?
I had the same problem, luckily a previous save before that one worked. So maybe try that.

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Zoe seems bugged after you find out about Megan's sex dreams. The story just infinitely loops at the cutscene and you can't talk to her about showing her breasts to you.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
What to do when there's a red circle on the top right of the screen? I forgot but is it a secret photo or something?

Reactions: Realbloodik

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I finished the game, then entered the password for secret event, then I reloaded my save (finished), but I can't find anything new... where are those events ?

Apr 28, 2019
hints wont help sister password for laptop and i get an error cant go there now its stuck in all scene any tips?
Jessica gave up the password in a scene. you have to go in her room and night while she is getting ready and grab the computer. she has to be in the room. the game will not let you type it in. you have to get it from her

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
does someone know how to start the new hidden event?
Search bar is right there. That being said, it's the toilet brush in the home toilet.
Hi!

Sorry, but I need a little help.
What is Jessica`s Laptop-Password?

Thanks for any help. :)
This has been answered before, but that being said again... There's no need for it as far as I remember, you'll discover it if you just play through the different characters stories.

Reactions: Charlie78

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Search bar is right there. That being said, it's the toilet brush in the home toilet.

This has been answered before, but that being said again... There's no need for it as far as I remember, you'll discover it if you just play through the different characters stories.

Ok... Thank you very much!

Jul 18, 2017
so i finished the update checked to see the hidden events i have left (latest one) for some reason it reset all the previous hidden scenes i did. its been awhile since i did them so i've forgotten where the previous ones are, sorry to ask someone where the previous ones are but if you could help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it. (hopefully i dont have to restart the game to do them)

Jul 18, 2017
Where is all hidden events?
found two of them so far (good thing i dont have to start again) the two i've found so far is toilet flush button asnd the toilet brush. i'm going to look in every screen possible for the others.

Locations of Hidden Scenes (if you missed them normally/finished episode 7)

1. toilet flush button
2. toilet brush
3.top leaf on plant next to TV - Thanks to Maestro91
4.second top circle (sunsetting) - Thanks to Maestro91
5.screwdriver in garage (night time) - Thanks to Maestro91

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
found two of them so far (good thing i dont have to start again) the two i've found so far is toilet flush button asnd the toilet brush. i'm going to look in every screen possible the others.
circle thing in kitchen, screwdriver in garage aaand plant leaf next to the TV. Keep in mind there are specific times of day that you need to click them sooo...

Reactions: SpecularGoodness
3.70 star(s) 241 Votes