Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
how i finish Zoe Event?
I'm also stuck with Zoe. I have got her to show boobs and got to the point where there was promise for more action "tomorrow". But after that she has always refused to show her boobs no matter what choices I give during conversation. I've tried all conversation paths several times, but I can't get her to show boobs again. Hint just says to talk her in the locker room again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah with Zoe remember you have to answer your phone in the morning I kept missing that as well but it's easily done it should advance with her. And it's worth she got a really good update although I wasn't expecting Megan to walk in on us and we cum on her leg :LOL:

Reactions: Moonis and evildead

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Sooo on literally day one when elizabeth tells me to go to my room at night..i go there but i cant do anything nothing is clickeble. wtf is this
cant go to sleep nothing

Never mind clicking on megans dor didnt worked properly the first time lel

Last edited:
Reactions: evildead

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
I'm also stuck with Zoe. I have got her to show boobs and got to the point where there was promise for more action "tomorrow". But after that she has always refused to show her boobs no matter what choices I give during conversation. I've tried all conversation paths several times, but I can't get her to show boobs again. Hint just says to talk her in the locker room again.
You have to Answer the phone in your room first thing in the morning, then you get to talk about the party which leads to the boob touching :)

Reactions: Moonis

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Did the hidden event for the toilet button and brush get moved? It's not unlocking for me when I click on it. I got all the other 3 hidden events.

3.70 star(s) 241 Votes