IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So what happened to health issues and Milfy City you do know it's the same Dev right:D or are you in such fear of losing fap material that makes you stand so strong with the Dev people are allowed to make positive and negative criticism about anything theres plenty of Devs that con their patreons if we was not able to voice are opinions these Devs would con the hell out of the mass not saying all are the same but most are and precisely it's business he's hear to make money but after you've play the fool me once 2 times b2b it you cant possibly think it'll happen a third time and to prevent them from doing the same to others we share our thoughts yes the Devs work hard but some con the hell out of supporters.
I must say this is the dumbest shit I've read in a long time. Usually I don't respond to this kind of crazy comments but man... what's next chemtrails, flat earth, vaccines causing autism?

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I got an error due to being unable to find file "images/anim/ep7_a_510_1.webm".

I'm playing the compressed version, so I'm wondering if this is just an issue with that version of if the file is missing from the official version also.

If the file exists in the official version, could somebody please upload it?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do the old saves not work, or did I download the wrong version?
Or maybe it's an issue with transferring the new download to the folder...maybe that's a Ren'Py thing. (i.e. do I have to delete all old files before copying the new files to the folder?)

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
just found a fix for error NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

1. open script.rpy from \game directory (recommended using notepad++)
2. search "default s_went_sleep = 0" (you are now on default variable area)
3. make a new line, type or paste this "default s_left_house_morn = 0"
4. save, then re-open the game, load from where you got error, and try to kitchen area, elizabeth will show (now you can continue playing with walkthrough from TiggerYou)

View attachment 409560
You are a hero.

hdl565

Jul 27, 2018
"activex conponent can't creat object:
microsoft vbscript runtime error 800a01ad"
Please help me...

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Those who are having trouble locating the mall. Go there at afternoon (first time) and follow the hint.

Untitled55.jpg

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
One thing is annoying me. I have done all three Megan's event but the phone is showing two out of three. Is this a bug ??

Echoes of.png

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
If I am not wrong the bug is there for 2/3 versions.
Looking to the code , when you start new day only two events counts for meg

if meg_big_s_q_barged_in == 1:
$ m_rel_e_found += 1
$ complete_rel_e += 1

if spyed_on_m_shower >= 1:
$ m_rel_e_found += 1
$ complete_rel_e += 1

Probably this is missed ... but better wait for official bugfix
if meg_big_s_q >= 9:

PS: yes seems to work ... but I don't want break other things :)

new.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes