Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Can't start No Fuck's given day 2 event. Its showing as unlocked but when I go to click on the toilet brush or the actual event nothing happens?

Reactions: Fexz

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Can't start No Fuck's given day 2 event. Its showing as unlocked but when I go to click on the toilet brush or the actual event nothing happens?
You only can click on the toilet brush after you completed the Zero Fucks Given Day 1.
And therefor you've to complete all quests from the episode 5.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Just thought I'd give an update for those interested in the Walkthrough I started earlier which is linked here
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-7-inceton.21005/post-2046905
I had a problem with my old save file and the new game version Ep 1-7, so I have to do a complete play through in order to advance forward. Give me a few days and I'll post the updated walkthrough at the same location as the original walkthrough linked above.

Just search walkthrough destination ; This Thread (If you happen to be in THIS THREAD at the time) ; By: TiggerYou and your search should provide two links, one being the one above, and the other being this one (the second I post it).

Sorry for the delay, but life has been a little busy to say the least.

I'll post a comment here when the revised walkthrough has been uploaded.

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great game and wow amazing render. its very HOT!.
well, i just finish play all Stroy Event 7/7. love that.
think i missing the cosplay girl with more dare game? when i got sexual exp but think already got but no secound round.
and didn't get this "hidden event" 0/5 lol, what do i need to get all hidden event?

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
just found a fix for error NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

1. open script.rpy from \game directory (recommended using notepad++)
2. search "default s_went_sleep = 0" (you are now on default variable area)
3. make a new line, type or paste this "default s_left_house_morn = 0"
4. save, then re-open the game, load from where you got error, and try to kitchen area, elizabeth will show (now you can continue playing with walkthrough from TiggerYou)

Annotation 2019-09-24 161744.jpg

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
was i the only one who expected more? i was hyped when i heard "biggest update to date, 40 new animations" but it actually feels really short..even with all the hidden events included

Reactions: Ara-sH

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK,hidden events are pretty damn cool,but if they are working on the game instead of that bonus content,we will have at least 1 more update,actualy 2.The bonus from ep.7 alone is almost like 1 update.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes