Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm curious about something. The last I've played of this was episode 5. This is episode 7. The changelog says in episode 6 there's Megan scenes, yet it says "to be continued" in the hints. Do I need to go further with the others, before something unlocks? Or is it just scenes with her and another character?

Aehan

May 30, 2017
found two of them so far (good thing i dont have to start again) the two i've found so far is toilet flush button asnd the toilet brush. i'm going to look in every screen possible for the others.

Locations of Hidden Scenes (if you missed them normally/finished episode 7)

1. toilet flush button
2. toilet brush
3.top leaf on plant next to TV - Thanks to Maestro91
4.second top circle (sunsetting) - Thanks to Maestro91
5.screwdriver in garage (night time) - Thanks to Maestro91
Can't seem to get the last 2 to work any ideas?

Jul 18, 2017
I'm curious about something. The last I've played of this was episode 5. This is episode 7. The changelog says in episode 6 there's Megan scenes, yet it says "to be continued" in the hints. Do I need to go further with the others, before something unlocks? Or is it just scenes with her and another character?
could be a bug, i'd say continue playing through other character stories see if it shows more

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Encounter crash for Sophie scene, there is no ep7_a_510_1.webm file.
Seems to be for Android version port?
this file isn't part of the pc release and guess what, therefore it isn't part of my android port.
make a bug report to the dev and maybe you get this file with the hotfix that is announced for 24.09.2019.

R Voss

Jul 16, 2017
Since there doesn't seem to be a post listing everything, here are all the Hidden Events you can find (ep 7)

No Fucks Given #1 - in the bathroom, click the toilet flush button
No Fucks Given #2 - in the bathroom, click the toilet brush next to the toilet on the floor
Spy on Megan - in the garage, during the evening, click the screwdriver hanging on the board above the workbench
Spy on Zoe - in the living room, during the morning, click on one of the leaves on the plant by the window
Zoe masturbating - in the kitchen, during the afternoon, click the purple dot with black in it (there are several on the wall forming "art")

Hope that helps someone.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Hi!

Sorry, but I need a little help.
What is Jessica`s Laptop-Password?

Thanks for any help. :)
The only way to get the password is to got into her room at night while she is getting ready for her date. Go into her room while she is in it, grab the laptop. She will give it to you. This is the only way to get it. You can not type it in.

Reactions: evildead
3.70 star(s) 241 Votes