evildead

Feb 11, 2018
what is this cant find this New gameplay feature "Lust Time" anyone got any info for this. thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
^ Search bar seems to be a real bitch to use still to this day for some folks. Sometimes gotta scratch your head and wonder how google survives :ROFLMAO:. In advance, I don't mean to be an asshole, just a bit hungover and find it rather funny.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
IncetonGames , noticed a couple minor dialog issues in beginning that I'm not sure have been reported so thought it might assist. If the forum is not appropriate place to report will a mod kindly let me know what would be more acceptable. Again, these are very minor, just trying to help. Please disregard if already known.

Beginning of free roam, MC states hearing Jess in her room and he should go check but she's actually in living room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During Ellie bet, after "Fyre", seems as though this dialog belongs to MC and not Teacher:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IncetonGames

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
how do i unlock the gallery? i did it in the last update, but its been a while so i cant remember lol. and also, the game sends you to this weird scene selector, where you cant access the phone? any idea how i can access the gallery? lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how do i unlock the gallery? i did it in the last update, but its been a while so i cant remember lol. and also, the game sends you to this weird scene selector, where you cant access the phone? any idea how i can access the gallery? lol
Two steps: 1) In main menu enter code via "Bonus Content". 2) while in free roam mode, select phone (top left), select "Gallery" (first icon on phone screen).

Reactions: izzuddin55

otaku2d<3

Jan 1, 2020
anyone having luck getting all the hidden events? can you activate them when ever or i have to restart new game ?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of Episodes 1-9

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.

Original: 2.11GB
Compressed: 462MB

- - -

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Inceton your games are great i like sex scenes :love: (y)
(nice incest game)
Echoes of lust great ;)(y) sleep sex etc gold :LOL:
Wish other Dev make Similar animations etc (y)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes