Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I made a very little and very simple patch for this game to remove a little annoyance. Either the name of the patch or the source code in the spoiler should give you an idea what it does ;).
Inceton actually had a pretty great idea creating that annoying feature, it's just that the first time you meet it in the game is a bit too annoying...
A 5 or 7 second delay instead of 20 would have made a big difference, IMHO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patch won't fuck up the game in any way and can be removed by simply deleting a file named Setec_Astronomy.rpyc from the "game" subfolder.

You can add the patch by extracting attached archive into the root folder of the game (where the game launcher exe file is).
Setec Astronomy .....sounds very..Sneakery @:^} (Ps I pick cootys rat semen as the anagram)

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
please add in the settings the ability to skip texts
I've tried with the ctrl keys they don't work for me and neither does tab

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story
Not a big fan of this to be honest. Even worse is that the skipping events with other characters that you might not be interested in is impossible.

Reactions: Fireboyo01

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Is there anything other then the groping that happens on the freeze day? Also any difference on if you smash the clock or not?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Don't fret, 99.9% chance you'll never see it coming. I didn't and I saw post prior too.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys, I need, help. I'm stuck on sneaking up on Zoe and Megan. But every time I go to the school In the morning, it says that I don't need to talk to them, and then I also can't trigger the event with Zoe in the girls locker room

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Awesome update. I think the Lust Time feature would be better if it actually allowed you to slow down/speed up each animation, as oppose to having a totally different animation for each speed setting.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Too much of a mind fuq without an updated walkthrough even Element 174 is easier to figure out then this

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Too much of a mind fuq without an updated walkthrough even Element 174 is easier to figure out then this
Not sure why you'd need a walkthrough for this game so much. Just go try to talk to people at different times of day, same thing the next day. Game even tells you if you fuck up. It's super straightforward.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so this is season 1, and it has 9 chapters?
that means its complete, and next update will be season 2?

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have a full save of the latest version? I had problems with my SSD and lost the saves.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes