Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hi there,
Yesterday i played the entire game from the beginning. Finally different faces different bodys shapes. Animations and renders pretty delicious. I really enjoyed the gameplay. I just wonder what if i hit the clock? Tonight i will reload that moment.
Good job devs.

Reactions: D Dog

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
really hot update..just a bit disappointed about the jessica tease. this is the first "real update" where we got some Megan content and we almost got to fuck her..while we still haven't got that blowjob from Jessica. i think the Chloe introduction made it worse..i would've like it way better if they were just them 2 alone, but now she comes home every night with Chloe which kinda screwed up the story imo

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Can anyone give me quick guide for Megan,Zoey and Nicole because when I am clicking in hints and going in their story I am getting errors so can't able to see what to do next so any help would be good

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just played this game few days ago 1-8 ep part, and now there's a whole new episode. Lucky me! Really enjoyed it so far, only dislike I have currently is with Chloe as someone mentioned in posts above. Really didn't get the whole Bi vibe from Jessica at all, expected that with Megan/Zoe, but oh well.

Still amazing game, love it, can't wait to see more of it in the future. Best of luck!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As the hint says you need to finish every story for the other girls first. Megan's last part is a long event that culminates in the end of season 1.
The problem is that I finished each one and it still doesn't work. I will start again and that's it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The problem is that I finished each one and it still doesn't work. I will start again and that's it
i think i had the same problem.By me was written by all the girls i should progress with other characters.Try to sleep and go in the next mornig to school and after that go home and sleep.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i think i had the same problem.By me was written by all the girls i should progress with other characters.Try to sleep and go in the next mornig to school and after that go home and sleep.
It helped, thanks

Reactions: gigan

buff

May 29, 2017
Someone help me save a little time here... I see a couple very hot twins in the preview pics, and I see an incest tag, but no lesbian tag. Is that an oversight? Do the twins get busy with each other at some point? If so my next stop is this guy's Patreon to throw a few bucks at him, we need more of that around here.

Or am I just having wishful thinking, and the twin action is one of those deals where they never actually do anything with each other?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes