Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit, "tomorrow's" party potential train wreck...Zoe, Megan, & Ellie. BTW, only an asshole would be mowing their lawn that early in the morning, no wonder their car alarm is fucked up. :ROFLMAO:

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Echoes of Lust [Ep. 1-9] [Inceton]

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Wherever I am going gives me errors and in every story hints there's also giving me errors can't able to do anything

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
So what is everyone thinking? Now the day of the party is gonna start repeating? Or maybe more time freezes or skips? I'm looking forward to it.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
The sex scenes and renders were great, the dialogue was funny, but can we talk about the fucking hidden plot going on in the background?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop right there, you're going way too deep into it. I know it would be nice if that were true, but I dont think thats the actual plan for this. Would be nice and very interesting tho.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Given the number of new renders in the update will probably wait until the walkthrough is updated - in case of wrong choices/direction.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Stop right there, you're going way too deep into it. I know it would be nice if that were true, but I dont think thats the actual plan for this. Would be nice and very interesting tho.
I disagree, the dev went out of their way to add all these hints into the game (hell, they even named the game files rather ominously), I cannot believe that this isn't leading somewhere at some point. Whether its along the lines of what Ashley young posted (I posted a similar theory a couple pages ago) or something else we'll have to see, but I'd bet my ass that there is more to the story than there was for example in the movie Groundhog Day, where the time loop never was explained.

johnbin

Jun 13, 2019
I just want to say the scene with mom at night on the couch is why I play these games. Clearly no one but a sick fuck would do that shit in real life but that is what makes this so much fun and so fucking hot because we can be sick fucks with no ramifications! I'd love more content similar to this across all games but I know the SJW folks would have fits I am sure. Not to start a debate. Just think that scene and the one with the teacher on the desk just allows this game to rise above many others and deliver something different and in a way more real/true. In a sense real because if you repeated everyday in real life eventually you really would give two fucks and slip into depravity yourself and likely the teachers passed out puss. A game within a game. Keep up the good work.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Wow that was one hell of a last day, cants wait for season 2. Btw any info when its going to be realesed, like 1 month?2,3?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Uuh, excellent update. I liked especially Megan content.

I saw only one typo (starches) mentioned, so I'll have few more:

How about this, ask me anything you want... Whether it's
somthing to do or tell you.

(is she trying to deapthroat me?)

Umm... I wasn't really planing on going...

Over some missguided fantasy.

EDIT: One more...

She stars taking off her night gown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31 and MrPrcak

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was talking about the latest update one
Reread your post. Does it say anything about the latest update? No. You should say what you mean, instead of assuming we'll get it.

What you should have done is ask the person who posted the hidden events walkthrough to update it for the event in episode 9, not passive aggressively say that the devs should post a walkthrough.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I like how the different stories merge together, that's one reason it's far better then Milfy city, the ending of season 1 was amazing.

Now i hope the dev will find a new good plot idea after the end of the groundhog effect.

Keep it up dev you are doing an amazing job.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes