fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
really hot update..just a bit disappointed about the jessica tease. this is the first "real update" where we got some Megan content and we almost got to fuck her..while we still haven't got that blowjob from Jessica. i think the Chloe introduction made it worse..i would've like it way better if they were just them 2 alone, but now she comes home every night with Chloe which kinda screwed up the story imo
I agree with this, but I think they are just using Chloe to delay the content with Jessica.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Someone help me save a little time here... I see a couple very hot twins in the preview pics, and I see an incest tag, but no lesbian tag. Is that an oversight? Do the twins get busy with each other at some point? If so my next stop is this guy's Patreon to throw a few bucks at him, we need more of that around here.

Or am I just having wishful thinking, and the twin action is one of those deals where they never actually do anything with each other?
I think you have a huge misunderstanding. There are no twins in the story at all. There is lesbianism in the story but it's really mild, won't spoil it.

Reactions: buff

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Someone help me save a little time here... I see a couple very hot twins in the preview pics, and I see an incest tag, but no lesbian tag. Is that an oversight? Do the twins get busy with each other at some point? If so my next stop is this guy's Patreon to throw a few bucks at him, we need more of that around here.

Or am I just having wishful thinking, and the twin action is one of those deals where they never actually do anything with each other?
there is an image in the gallery that is all the lesbian stuff for the sisters but there are a few lesbian scenes with the elder sister and her friend.

Reactions: buff

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I just want to say the scene with mom at night on the couch is why I play these games. Clearly no one but a sick fuck would do that shit in real life but that is what makes this so much fun and so fucking hot because we can be sick fucks with no ramifications! I'd love more content similar to this across all games but I know the SJW folks would have fits I am sure. Not to start a debate. Just think that scene and the one with the teacher on the desk just allows this game to rise above many others and deliver something different and in a way more real/true. In a sense real because if you repeated everyday in real life eventually you really would give two fucks and slip into depravity yourself and likely the teachers passed out puss. A game within a game. Keep up the good work.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is anyone else running into a bug with Right Click to bring up menus reverting character status' and names while also dropping you back the start or Nichole's story when loading a previous save ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IncetonGames

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
the only thing the game says i can do is megans story and im stuck when the hint says answer the phone. i did and im pretty sure i interacted with everything i could i thought i had to talk to zoe but says i have to continue with someone else story. can someone tell me what was suppose to be next.

Reactions: MadCore

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So aside from finally having sexual intercourse with Elizabeth at the end of ep 9, does mc get to also fuck Megan and Jessica or did i miss something? Or is that planned for season 2, if it even actually comes out?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is what i got and i can't get this scene activated. Like i cant choose to watch anything. I feel completely clueless. Everything is done on the others to where it says i need to progress with all the other girls first. Any advice?
Click on the pc in mc’s room at evening or night.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the hint screen the red lettering should be changed to a color that is brighter because red on black is very fucking hard to read. I had to get close to the screen just to try to read what the hell was written there.

Some of the other days the sleeping position changed where his head was sticking out and on those days there was a lot of freezing.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I guess that either the bug is know or the only reaction was to put a thinking face emoji given there was no asking for details or even prior saves to debug this.

Well whatever then.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes