ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The "Fuck it" secret days were also amazing, but i don't think it's a good idea to keep it "secret", only a small part of the players are gonna see them and they are one of the greatest part of the game, it's kinda a waste

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The "Fuck it" secret days were also amazing, but i don't think it's a good idea to keep it "secret", only a small part of the players are gonna see them and they are one of the greatest part of the game, it's kinda a waste
You mean 'No fucks given days'' ? Or this is some kind of new content :D My hidden events says 5/5 :p

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
What a fucking update, I wish I could support just this project from the devs so they could make it faster. Living with Mia is good, but this is great.

• Love
Reactions: IncetonGames

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just one things. Do we need to restart the game from 0? Or i can use me old save file?
I ask this because in the changelog i see this: New INTRO with a VOICE OVER! So just to understand if we need to restart or we can play normally with the old save.
Thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A

Alright mate firstly I was not aggressive or anything it was just a opinion and secondly if u can't help stay away. And yeah I already got my answer when the dev replied so I don't want replies from you. ( English ain't my first language or native language I hope I tried to explain my side correctly without being "aggressive ")
Passive aggressive, not aggressive.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys need some help. I use me old save, after mc go to sleep i see the freeze time thing.
Then the game ask me to full complete Nicole and Zoe to continue with little sis.
But i do not remember a thing o_O i try to use the walk, but i cant find how to full continue the teacher quest.
Can someone help me? Do i need to blackmail her again? And with Zoe?
Someone have the walk only for this new update?
Thank you

Nov 27, 2017
Jesus Fucking Christ Inceton, you fucking cock tease!

I never imagined I'd get that fucking turned on by Megan. God dammit she's so freaking hot!

Can't you just let use properly fuck Megan, Jessica & Chloe, Sophie and Nicole just once?!

Forget Summer with Mia, that game can just go suck itself for all I care, give us more of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! :p

Also, if anyone wants to see a real life Chloe from the game just type in Stormi Maya. However, Chloe is nowhere near as ditzy as Stormi and Chloe has some sexy curls, while Stormi has an Afro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kytolo Braven

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Guys need some help. I use me old save, after mc go to sleep i see the freeze time thing.
Then the game ask me to full complete Nicole and Zoe to continue with little sis.
But i do not remember a thing o_O i try to use the walk, but i cant find how to full continue the teacher quest.
Can someone help me? Do i need to blackmail her again? And with Zoe?
Someone have the walk only for this new update?
Thank you
If you completed episode 8 so everyone was at TO BE CONTINUED, then start Episode 9 update, go to sleep to reset the day then go to the teacher first, Blackmail her, then return to her the next day and be nice to her, do not force her or push yourself on her and that should close her out, then answer the phone the next morning (Zoe's Call) then go to the girl's locker room at noon and see Zoe, careful with her, but Inceton Games has a built in alert system, if you mess up, the game questions you, if that happens go back, you didn't answer the questions right....

Hope this helps.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
I just finished the current content. Of course when the MC thinks with his dick and tried to get with as many of the women as possible the groundhog day effect end. I don't think he is in too much trouble except with Elizabeth though he can play that off like, 'You mean that was not a dream. I must have had the same one 20-30 times.' I don't think Jessica will be too mad as she will probably think he was mad at being teased. The other trouble is the MC has 2 dates for this party and that could blow up in his face. Ellie is clearly an adventurous girl so she will probably not try to kill the MC. Megan on the other hand might. I think Zoe is really be attracted to the MC but is also curious about experimenting with Megan. The groundwork for a threesome is there. But a lot of things could screw it up. Overall I like the game and am looking forward to season 2.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
The Walkthrough has been updated Walkthrough Link But I am sorry to report, I couldn't add the save files, the zipfile is too large to upload to here. If someone knows how I can compress better than 10% I'd appreciate a shout out.

As Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Do you guys have 100% save for the game? If you do, please share it. Thank you in advance, have a nice day.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 12/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Echoes of Lust" version "S1E10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Echoes of Lust" versione "S1E10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 10/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Echoes of Lust" version "S2E2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Echoes of Lust" versione "S2E2".

Update 11/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Echoes of Lust" version "S2E1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Echoes of Lust" versione "S2E1".

Here is the Italian translation of "Echoes of Lust" version "S1E9".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Echoes of Lust" versione "S1E9".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Walkthrough has been updated Walkthrough Link But I am sorry to report, I couldn't add the save files, the zipfile is too large to upload to here. If someone knows how I can compress better than 10% I'd appreciate a shout out.

As Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou
Break the saves into multiple zips.

smash96

Apr 13, 2019
Hey weird question. Does anyone know what the ringtone in the game is and/or where I can find it? I dunno I just like it.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes