TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Updated walkthrough and save files have been uploaded at the following link Walkthrough/SaveFiles

Special thanks to goobdoob I didn't think breaking them up would work, but then my belief was that an individual post was the limiting factor, in other words, whether whole or divided, the sum total was the total of its parts, if you get my meaning.

But all the same.....Thanks!!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
W
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode 1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.03.2020
Whenever I am going in hints to see Megan's story I am getting errors. Any solutions?

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Break the saves into multiple zips.
Hey TiggerYou --

Thanks for your detailed walkthrough -- it's very helpful. In past versions, the saves for which don't work in the Ep9 Update, I've always gotten the "car alarm" convo with Megan you describe in #150 of your walkthru. However, for the life of me, I can't retrigger it in the Ep9 update. Sure, if I have to I can fudge the talk_car_alarm_meg variable in the console, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. So, I'm wondering if:

1. You or anyone else has encountered this car alarm triggering issue with the Ep9 Update (with a fresh restart) - FYI, I've seen a few oblique references to this being an issue in this forum;

2. If not, what might I be doing wrong:, or

3. If yes, is console fudging the only solution?

Thanks in advance for your time in considering this post --
CoffeeLab

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Hey TiggerYou --

Thanks for your detailed walkthrough -- it's very helpful. In past versions, the saves for which don't work in the Ep9 Update, I've always gotten the "car alarm" convo with Megan you describe in #150 of your walkthru. However, for the life of me, I can't retrigger it in the Ep9 update. Sure, if I have to I can fudge the talk_car_alarm_meg variable in the console, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. So, I'm wondering if:

1. You or anyone else has encountered this car alarm triggering issue with the Ep9 Update (with a fresh restart) - FYI, I've seen a few oblique references to this being an issue in this forum;

2. If not, what might I be doing wrong:, or

3. If yes, is console fudging the only solution?

Thanks in advance for your time in considering this post --
CoffeeLab
As stated in the walkthrough, I used Ep1-8 up to and including episode 8, I download Ep1-9 and only used that to accomplish episode 9, that being said, if there is a problem in Ep1-9 back to #149 #150 in the walkthrough, then I would have never encountered it because it came out of the Ep1-8 update. If this is truly an issue, then I guess Inceton Games should probably be alerted. I will not do so here because I have not backtracked this tread to determine if it truly is an issue. See how many complaints there are.

CoffeeLab As I pointed out in the conversation with you, which I only just responded to moments ago, I will place here the same thing I mentioned there so anyone else having this issue can do the same as I instructed you, Take my save file X1-3-LT1 and following the instruction in the walkthrough, place that one in your game and see if it corrects the issue, it might not, but I figure it's worth a shot. The only other option I can think of is to play Ep 1-8 and then use your last save file from there and load it into Ep 1-9 and carry forward from there. At least that worked for me in creating the current walkthrough.

Hope this Helps!!!

TiggerYou

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
As stated in the walkthrough, I used Ep1-8 up to and including episode 8, I download Ep1-9 and only used that to accomplish episode 9, that being said, if there is a problem in Ep1-9 back to #149 #150 in the walkthrough, then I would have never encountered it because it came out of the Ep1-8 update. If this is truly an issue, then I guess Inceton Games should probably be alerted. I will not do so here because I have not backtracked this tread to determine if it truly is an issue. See how many complaints there are.

CoffeeLab As I pointed out in the conversation with you, which I only just responded to moments ago, I will place here the same thing I mentioned there so anyone else having this issue can do the same as I instructed you, Take my save file X1-3-LT1 and following the instruction in the walkthrough, place that one in your game and see if it corrects the issue, it might not, but I figure it's worth a shot. The only other option I can think of is to play Ep 1-8 and then use your last save file from there and load it into Ep 1-9 and carry forward from there. At least that worked for me in creating the current walkthrough.

Hope this Helps!!!

TiggerYou
TiggerYou --

Thanks for such a speedy response -- I'm downloading Ep8 right now and will try again and then use your approach to then convert to Ep9. If it works on my Mac, I'll duly alert Inceton -- got several hours tryin' to figure this out and would like to prevent others from having the same levels of frustration . . .

Again, many thanks-
CoffeeLab

PS: And, I'll let you know how it goes :)!!

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
care to be a bit more specific?
Means we can check what to do in hints so whenever I am going in Megan's story to see what to do next I am getting errors and this thing also happening with Nicole's Story and Zoe's story. Walkthrough says you need to go in Megan's room in morning and when I am going in her Room getting errors again and also getting errors in different places. Ignore button doesn't helping at all. So any help would be great

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Means we can check what to do in hints so whenever I am going in Megan's story to see what to do next I am getting errors and this thing also happening with Nicole's Story and Zoe's story. Walkthrough says you need to go in Megan's room in morning and when I am going in her Room getting errors again and also getting errors in different places. Ignore button doesn't helping at all. So any help would be great
and i still know nothing about the errors.
you have buttons on the exception screen to include the details in your posts.
at least post a save file with your errors.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here you go
ok, the only problem is, this save file was not created with my android port.

as proof content of your file:
JSON:
{"_save_name": "", "_renpy_version": [7, 3, 5, 606], "_version": "Episode_1-9"}
i use Ren'Py 7.3.4.

screenshot.png
i don't use an always visible quick_menu.

so why do you ask me for help?

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018

JSON:
i use Ren'Py 7.3.4.

View attachment 585221

So if I start new game with your android port I will not get errors?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not get aggravated,
the66
Oh great lord of all androids ... there is only 1 link to Android in the OP and it is not your port:
Just made an Unofficial Android Port
If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my
Please,
Jay 7676
Go on that discord of LisaRepacks and see if there is any help on there.

The featureas of this game are try + try + try + again and again ... then game auto skips past interactions ... + try again
Tv at night you need a lot of tries and it only progresses once you go through all the different dialogue choices.
Girl without suitors needs to be chatted in the afternoon ... the girl going on a date needs to be chatted during dress up for
gooing out and at night when she gets back ... you just need to follow the dialogue and see when game lets you go in :)

Game oN!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'm having a sexual anxiety breakdown!
Too many hot ladies.
Which one to choose. I want them all. Snake pit, here I come!!

D

Deleted member 1928798

JSON:
i use Ren'Py 7.3.4.

View attachment 585221

Please do not get aggravated,
the66
Oh great lord of all androids ... there is only 1 link to Android in the OP and it is not your port:

Please,
Jay 7676
Go on that discord of LisaRepacks and see if there is any help on there.

The featureas of this game are try + try + try + again and again ... then game auto skips past interactions ... + try again
Tv at night you need a lot of tries and it only progresses once you go through all the different dialogue choices.
Girl without suitors needs to be chatted in the afternoon ... the girl going on a date needs to be chatted during dress up for
gooing out and at night when she gets back ... you just need to follow the dialogue and see when game lets you go in :)

Game oN!

Hey, I don't use any quick_menu so it's probably not my port either. Jay 7676 Come discuss your problem on my Discord if it actually is my port for some odd reason :unsure:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, I don't use any quick_menu so it's probably not my port either. Jay 7676 Come discuss your problem on my Discord if it actually is my port for some odd reason :unsure:
:WaitWhat: did i ever mentioned you or your Android port?
i stated only the fact, that this save file wasn't created with my port.
and we should probably stop this offtopic discussion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you both for the comments and your beautiful contribution to the glory of gaming.
This game is intricate and can get tedious if you used to click on some spots and then you have to wait.
I personally am going to use the saves provided and the walkthrough ... Some interactions are very elusive and
all the hints in the world cannot beat the GUI and the way this game works.
Gamers have to get a hang of this game and then start fulfilling quests.
We aLL hope to complete the pathc that are obvious as dev intended.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes