Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Now since all the ladies are wet and ready it's best to pfizerize or MC'll run out of blood pressure.
Open up the pharmacy.
The guy will not last more than two or three then his willie will wither and wilt!

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great update.
The time freeze adds a new wrinkle.
Did want to see the younger sister and her friend making out after you set them up.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Gone back to the day of this update, and I can see a couple of questions about whether to smash the clock or not.
But no answers.

Does it make any difference - it is not mentioned at all in the walkthrough update?

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
Gone back to the day of this update, and I can see a couple of questions about whether to smash the clock or not.
But no answers.

Does it make any difference - it is not mentioned at all in the walkthrough update?
One of my saves is just before that decision, just in case!
It seeems that regardless of your answer, you are not able to go back to that table and be asked again.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
But no answers.

The walkthrough tells you to smash it..... Now, that being said, there could be a penalty for doing this in a future update, as far as the current update goes, I saw no difference.

Hope this Helps.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yo need to keep barging in on her when she gest ready 4 the date! Keep on pushing ... there is no downside!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well now….
Not until now have I actually read the tags for this game though I've been into it for it seems like an eternity.
Are MC and Meg twins?
I must have been asleep during the grindy start of this game!
It's those green eyed gals that twist my mind and soul into oblivion and beyond!
Shit!
And the brown eyed too! Van Morrison, you twisted soul.
From now on it's: Eternal cosmic wisdom! for me.
Brain damage …….

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Just played through the game, I enjoyed it. Especially the animations were a treat to watch, I did find the game somewhat long winded, not grindy but some stuff just felt long... can't quite put my finger on it atm. I wish the MC was not such a stammering idiot 80% of the time, especially because he knows that there are no real consequences, like why is he nervous and stammers? Story wise it is a pretty decent game but due to the nature of the game it lacks a proper build up that I would enjoy, especially if MC was a bit more confident (and competent). Flipping love Nicole, felt like she was the character that has the deepest background. Looking forward to the future :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just have a look at the source material ... ground hog day murray was a blundering anti social non focused lost fella.
It took quite a lot of tries to make him a catch for his love interests ... then this game comes doen to trying all over...
Having a relationship is hella hard ... MC is not qualified so players have to hold his hand and try + try again.
stammering idiot

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes