seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am a patron, and it is one of the most irritating aspects that Inceton insists on putting in every game. It made parts of Mia unplayable for me.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Seems bugged, because the game tells you the shop is available now, but it isnt.

The updates are way to short. The idea is nice and all, but there is not much content. The scene in the locker room and that peak in the bath is all i can get.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
When are these fucking kids going to stopped developing such fucking games?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The shop is unlocked after you repeat the mom's nightly event twice, it's pretty buggy.
Yeah and then you are the famous NAME :D

Edit: LoL --- wtf. You get the wine can use it, but then there is a break bc "next version" ... so just leave that, there is no content with the wine. There is only the locker room.

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I gotta say I hate that they put so little content into the update I know I'm gonna get shit for this but it seems like they just put 1 or 2 events in for each character but nevertheless glad we get content for this game at all

Reactions: joehoe

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Okay, so I've played through the end of the content on this one, I think. Topless Megan, Naked Zoe, Touching Zoe's boobs, and getting a handjob. No real content with the Elizabeth or Jessica yet, and there's no new content for Ellie in this update.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I see people comparing this to Time Loop Hunter, and I would argue that they are on opposite ends of the spectrum -- Time Loop Hunter seems to take more advantage of its looping, but that also means that if you ever want to replay something, and don't have a save for it, then you have to specifically orchestrate that event again. I prefer this game, for the most part, though I wish that it wasn't possible to miss content -- I never walked Zoe home, but I think that's all I missed.

Reactions: Druzo

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Nice game, beautiful renders, but you could improve the art off the map and buttons, kinda looks like you made it on paint, another detail you could improve is the choices, when the protagonist have just one thing to respond someone its unnecessary to click on it, just make him say it without making us click on the dialogue

Reactions: blahblah25

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Nice game, beautiful renders, but you could improve the art off the map and buttons, kinda looks like you made it on paint, another detail you could improve is the choices, when the protagonist have just one thing to respond someone its unnecessary to click on it, just make him say it without making us click on the dialogue
This is a work in progress, given the nature of this game (repeatability) im pretty sure these choices are there for a reason other than to piss you off. The map is just a placeholder since it's probably easier to edit in case of adding new areas and such, the game is very early in development and things will change but for now it serves it's purpose.

Reactions: IncetonGames

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Okay, so I've played through the end of the content on this one, I think. Topless Megan, Naked Zoe, Touching Zoe's boobs, and getting a handjob. No real content with the Elizabeth or Jessica yet, and there's no new content for Ellie in this update.
Thanks for your sacrifice, now i don't have to download it and be disappointed.

Reactions: Machine1972
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes