boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
They said on the 11.07 : "Since we dont have a % bar for this release let me put it here at 99.7% complete.

If we trust his words and lets say they release it in 4 days (1 month since the post) we can calculated the time per episode with simple math. 0.3%= 30 days. So they need 300 days for 3% and 3000 days for 30%. if you take 3000*3 you have 9000 days for 90%. Lets say they are rly fast and they dont need more days then 9000 for 1 Episode. 9000 / 365 = 24

So all in all Inceton needs 24 years for on Episode. And Season has 10 Episodes. So we can say, that Season 2 will be complete in (9*24) 216 years.
Did you miss the release on July 11th?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sarge87

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
New info about progress from their site
ECHOES OF LUST EP 10: 81%
SUMMER WITH MIA 2: 63%
I'm interested what will be sooner s2ep2 or s1e10? They hired few new people to speed up updates so it is funny that since 2 months, or something like that they make 8% of update xd

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Inceton is usually top notch with timely updates and communication. The last couple of months have seen that record a bit smudged indeed but they've banked enough trust in my book to deserve some leeway.

Reactions: SCP 001

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm interested what will be sooner s2ep2 or s1e10? They hired few new people to speed up updates so it is funny that since 2 months, or something like that they make 8% of update xd
We are adding more content than we taught we would so it's taking some time. First it was supposed to be only bug/image/animation fixes but then we decided to add more content. A lot more content so its taking more time. And there are some things that we cant speed up since it depends on outside contractors.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
We are adding more content than we taught we would so it's taking some time. First it was supposed to be only bug/image/animation fixes but then we decided to add more content. A lot more content so its taking more time. And there are some things that we cant speed up since it depends on outside contractors.

Hello i saw this in a video of the game dose this have any Gangbang or NTR or sharing with other guys in this .

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
It's good to hear. Sorry if my last comment was a little gruff. Anyway I wait for the next update.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello i saw this in a video of the game dose this have any Gangbang or NTR or sharing with other guys in this .
To your 3 questions: no, no and no. Maybe there are some threesome (MFF) pics in the bonus pics, but at least to my knowledge there aren't any gangbangs or sharing scenes and you're not getting 'cucked'.

Reactions: EJW and lewismasss

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Tbh, echoes of lust is good for design of it characters, but my most attention come to SwM2 by far.. I need continue this fucking game.. the end is kick in the ass damn.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
So next time someone decides to complain about stuff taking too long remember that there are two possible reasons:
1 - The inceton reason - We are working on the project and that's all that matters
2 - The Icstor reason - I am sitting on a beach right now, spending all that money that people gave me, not working because I am not 'feeling it'.

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
So next time someone decides to complain about stuff taking too long remember that there are two possible reasons:
1 - The inceton reason - We are working on the project and that's all that matters
2 - The Icstor reason - I am sitting on a beach right now, spending all that money that people gave me, not working because I am not 'feeling it'.
I would give them a day on the beach. Until now they were pretty trustworthy. But an Status Update vor the Paetrons would be nice.

bibi the bear

Feb 27, 2018
Oh?! So voice acting ? I think we'll like that. And never saying no to your sweet animations, they get better everytime.

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Oh?! So voice acting ? I think we'll like that. And never saying no to your sweet animations, they get better everytime.
Almost certainly voice acting. We went from fully voiced intro in Episode 9 with the dev team asking for feedback to Episode 10 having "something special" that will incentivize a full replay to work with outside contractors.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Bug/image/animation type stuff is pretty self explanatory, basically giving QA pass to the mostly finished product to take care of rough spots.

But 'a lot more content' is a bit curious. Considering the end of Ep1 naturally segues into Ep2, i take it the new content is prior to the already established end of Ep1? Otherwise it would risk invalidating the current beginning to Ep2.

Unless that is the plan?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Bug/image/animation type stuff is pretty self explanatory, basically giving QA pass to the mostly finished product to take care of rough spots.

But 'a lot more content' is a bit curious. Considering the end of Ep1 naturally segues into Ep2, i take it the new content is prior to the already established end of Ep1? Otherwise it would risk invalidating the current beginning to Ep2.

Unless that is the plan?
All the new content is being added as out of quest events. And they happen before the end of ep9. One more incentive to play the game again. And it adds some stuff that we wanted to address. Like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Summer with Mia 2 will have the same number of chapters than the first or will have more ?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes