boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
every single update after months and months without ever the mother, ever. Never, fuck, never the mother. In an incest game this dude NEVER updates the mother. I give up, goodbye to this shit game.
brah the landlady got the most content in terms of sex content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for ep10 in game folder, 82 new images & 8 same old animations which looks even worst than previous EPs.
maybe search for e10* instead. Then you'll find over 1700 new renders in the story folder. That's without extra angles and costumes

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
every single update after months and months without ever the mother, ever. Never, fuck, never the mother. In an incest game this dude NEVER updates the mother. I give up, goodbye to this shit game.
Really, man?!

Aug 23, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Danxx1

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm a little confused by the author to do this two versions of the same game, why ???

Echoes of Lust S1E10

Echoes of Lust S2E1 (Standalone)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Total new renders in this release: 3115
Total new animations in this release: 43
Check CRC of ep10 (unpacked rpa image , animations and main folders) on ep9 unpacking RPA archive, and you will find 3000+ really new files.
Yes, half of this will be revisions from previous versions. But there is a lot of new content, a lot. And it's worth going through from the beginning in a new experience.
Good job, dev! (y)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, so....is S1E10 the same as S2E1?
Or did I delete all my S1E9 files only to have a S1E10 release, that is totally separate from S2E1?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm a little confused by the author to do this two versions of the same game, why ???

Echoes of Lust S1E10

Echoes of Lust S2E1 (Standalone)
Because the story that started in S1 continues in S2. Haven't you seen how TV series are numbered?
S1 just grew too large already and there was a big change in the story that gave an opportunity for the developer to leave the content from S1 behind and slim down the next season back to a manageable size.

Confusing might be the order Incetongames published these parts, but it's been asked and answered multiple times already, so you could just try to make use of the thread search feature.

Also, since the new S1E10 is a complete rewrite of the S1, I doubt that any of the old saves from previous S1 parts will work.
I am planning to start it from the beginning myself to see everything that has been added to it or improved compared to the original release and first playthrough.

BTW, what really confuses me personally right now are the likes I've received today for the bugfix I made for S2E1 o_O
  • Are these guys playing S2E1 now and not the new S1E10, so my bugfix helped them?
  • Did they apply that bugfix to S1E10, although its link is hidden inside the spoiler of the S2E1 in the OP, clearly marked as a bugfix for S2E1 only and not to be suitable for any other version in my post?
  • Is that bugfix actually usable for S1E10 to help with the same issue with angle and bonus image screens without breaking anything else? (It is possible, I guess)
  • Do they need a bugfix for S1E10, so they are giving me a "call" to get busy and make one?
  • Are they just saying thanks for it now because they forgot to do this when they played S2E1?
Thanks guys, but I have no idea what you mean... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I'm a bit busy with some other stuff and haven't had a chance to look at the new S1E10 and probably won't have time for it for several days. Sorry, if you guys actually expected something from me for the new S1E10. I can't make it this fast. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
So I need to progress the stories with other characters to continue Zoes, Megans and Nicoles storyline but the hints show me COMPLETED on all the other ones. What do I do ?

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I just had this random thought, but taking the prop gun away and throwing it away, wouldn't that be... well it's basically theft and destruction of property. Take it away while at school and give it back after with a warning but you can't just throw it away.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
BTW, what really confuses me personally right now are the likes I've got today for the bugfix I made for S2E1 o_O
  • Are these guys playing S2E1 now and not the new S1E10, so my bugfix helped them?
  • Did they apply that bugfix to S1E10, although its link is hidden inside the spoiler of the S2E1 in the OP, clearly marked as a bugfix for S2E1 only and not to be suitable for any other version in my post?
  • Is that bugfix actually usable for S1E10 to help with the same issue with angle and bonus image screens without breaking anything else? (It is possible, I guess)
  • Do they need a bugfix for S1E10, so they are giving me a "call" to get busy and make one?
  • Are they just saying thanks for it now because they forgot to do this when they played S2E1?
Thanks guys, but I have no idea what you mean... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I'm a bit busy with some other stuff and haven't had a chance to look at the new S1E10 and probably won't have time for it for several days. Sorry, if you guys actually expected something from me for the new S1E10. I can't make it this fast. :HideThePain:
I used it for S2E1 like it is intended for. I just never came across it till today and I always(or try to anyway) give a like for useful info or things I download and use, or just plain funny comments EDIT- Also I expect nothing and try to appreciate everything

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
So it seems like there is more content with Nicole (teacher) in “No fucks given day 3” (toilet paper) that I couldn’t access. We got interrupted in the classroom and it says to go back and try again, but I can’t get it to replay from the phone, and there are no other choices to make. Seems like you have to fail first, and then try again, but it won’t let me. Anyone else having this issue? I used old saves and did not start from scratch. Waiting on that until the bugs are fixed.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes