Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This game continues to be top notch by the way. Great update, can’t wait to try a new full run later. Megan fans represent. Jessica a close second.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Excellent update, with some bugs (maybe a little more than some xd), but according to how much content it has it's understable. I can only complain about not enough Nicole in this update, but it's probably only my preference. I'm hope see her more in the next episodes.

Last edited:

archaea

Aug 25, 2018
Fun update, here are the bugs I've noticed so far:
  • Like someone else in this thread, I can't replay the hidden events from my phone.
  • On my phone, the hidden events counter lists 5 events, but says I've only unlocked 3/8
  • I'm pretty sure I've done the two events with Nicole, but they're not showing up in my phone
Some people have asked about the final two pages of the gallery - I'm guessing they're a separate DLC for people for pay extra?

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Excellent update, with some bugs (maybe a little more than some xd), but according to how much content it has it's understable. I can only complain about not enough Nicole in this update, but it's probably only my preference. I'm hope see her more in the next episodes.
What new in this update? I didnt see anything new

Reactions: Belnick

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone succeeded in completing the Zoe, Nicole and Megan scenes when you click on the toilet paper? Each time it just teases with "maybe you could've had more fun if you chose differently", whenever someone barges in at exactly the wrong time

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
I'm not reading this tread a lot, but many times users talks: NEW ONLY SECRET SCENES (toilet, toilet paper, bicycle in MC's room), VOICING SCENES, and gallery, that no one knows how to unlock.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I assume it just make it so your old saves does not work and add some new pictures or scenes in the game you already played.
so restart from scratch and do it all over again if you wanna see what you missed, i guess
I just keep s1 e09 as last update and keep that folder if I wanna reply a scene instead of replaying the whole thing

pedosharknado

Jul 17, 2019
Could someone be kind enough to share a episode 9 save, cuz the ones I have are just corrupting the game. Some of them do work, but I can't see any new content, all the story lines say completed...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
so if you were like me i didnt unlock any of the secret gallery stuff i figured it out all of the stuff to unlock is in the bathroom there are like 3-4 events u have to go through in order then u get the bycle in ur room which is called the perfect day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust SEASON 1 (Episode1-10).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes