PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
One, you're assuming that the feature is taking away from the story or something else. You have no proof or reason to believe that. You're just making the same stupid and fact less argument that sometimes you see other people make when it comes to ANY kind of game that has an optional or bonus feature they might not like.

And you have no idea how many people do or do not like the little optional bonus feature. I actually really like it, and think it's a nice little addition to the game. But then again, I'm not someone with a special brain who sees shiny red button on screen and feels the need to press it every time causing it to ruin my immersion, feeling of "progression" with the characters (LOL), or flow of the game... I mean, it is called the slut mode button if I remember correctly... Like, come the fuck on...
Ok, enough of this nonsensical discussion, you may have the last word if you like but I shan't add anything after this.
I am assuming that the feature is taking away from the story? I have no proof? Does it take a "rocket scientist" to understand that making extra renders (and it's a bunch) takes away time from doing story renders? Plus programming the features takes away time from programming the rest of the game?
It's fine if you like it and I'm sure others do, I also don't mind it all that much if I'm honest. However, I am not sure if you're the majority or not. Again I would prefer to have more story renders, more animations, etc, instead of those but it's not a deal breaker.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
While playing 'Perfect Day' hidden event there are some images missing while having sex with zoe. is there any patch i must be missing?

Reactions: Manturgent

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished S2E1 and saw Hidden Event 2 "Bonus animations and renders" . was that Sharing double penetration shit with Zoe really necessary? I hope it was one of those extra animations and has nothing to do with the main story and i also hope there will be no unavoidable NTR or Sharing things in the upcoming episodes.

nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
I finished Android ver 1-10 + Fix, but can't start Hidden Events 4-8. Bonus content is on (code: "thanks").
Anyone can help? Thanks

always86

Mar 19, 2020
One, you're assuming that the feature is taking away from the story or something else. You have no proof or reason to believe that. You're just making the same stupid and fact less argument that sometimes you see other people make when it comes to ANY kind of game that has an optional or bonus feature they might not like.

And you have no idea how many people do or do not like the little optional bonus feature. I actually really like it, and think it's a nice little addition to the game. But then again, I'm not someone with a special brain who sees shiny red button on screen and feels the need to press it every time causing it to ruin my immersion, feeling of "progression" with the characters (LOL), or flow of the game... I mean, it is called the slut mode button if I remember correctly... Like, come the fuck on...
No need to get so pissy. If you like it great, good for you.

Your first point is silly. Of course spending time doing one thing means less time doing something else. You might like the first thing. Again, that’s fine. I’d rather see the energy spent making animations smoother, or as I said before increasing the variety of renders used to tell the story. I didn’t complain about the actual bonus gallery. I don’t tend to spend a lot of time on them, I play these games for the story and therefore the context given to the sex. If I just wanted to J.O to stills without context I’d head over to ehentai.

I agree we don’t know how many people like the feature. Maybe every single Patreon other than me does. I doubt that, but could imagine a majority do. That said if you posed the question would you rather have quicker releases or 100% less additional renders in exchange for 50% more story ones people might choose to forgo the out of context nudes. I certainly would.

I don’t really care if the if it is called ‘look at this whore naked mode’. If you just want to look at the girls naked and you don’t see the benefit of the story or character progression why are you even playing a game like this?

The simplicity of the button press is irrelevant to my issues with it. If each of these renders takes 10 minutes then adding 500 of them takes 5000 minutes or 83 hours of rendering time. That’s over 10 work days. That doesn’t even take in to account the time moving The camera, or stripping the clothes. As I said I’d rather have none of these sort of extra’s but more renders focussed within the story.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Your first point is silly. Of course spending time doing one thing means less time doing something else.
Not necessarily. Depends on what's left to be done and by who on the update, where it is in the development cycle, etc. Inceton games is a team of people and not a single individual like Pinkcake (who you love so much), so it might not be taking time away from anything really.

But you just assume that if that little bonus feature like that goes away that something else will be added, like more story, more animations, etc, and that's hardly ever the case at all. More than likely you will still have exactly what you already do, but with the bonus feature gone. You could possibly argue that updates might come out a tiny bit quicker, but there's no evidence or reason to even think that.

And I mean, give Inceton a little bit of credit here... Like how disrespectful to be honest... You think that they'd choose to spend their time on this little bonus feature here instead of adding more story scenes and or animations? It's called a "bonus" for a reason... and that kinda means if it were to go bye-bye that everything else would still be the same as it is now. You know it being a "bonus" and all...

I don’t really care if the if it is called ‘look at this whore naked mode’. If you just want to look at the girls naked and you don’t see the benefit of the story or character progression why are you even playing a game like this?

The simplicity of the button press is irrelevant to my issues with it.
What happened to "spoiling my progression" and all that other laughable bullshit. Your first complaint was clearly about that, and how you pressing an optional button was ruining your progression because you saw them nude 20 odd times.

Despite being called the "slut mode button" you still go ahead and push it, and apparently you've been pushing it numerous times for it to ruin your sense of progression with the girls (LOL). "Ooo, Shiny Red Little Button. Me push!" That's how your mind works?

If you're the kind of person who's gonna get upset about seeing the characters nude, and having it ruin your sense of progression does "slut mode button" not throw up a huge red flag? I mean, you'd think that would be a pretty clear warning. Or maybe after the first time you hit it, surely you'd say something like "okay, I don't want to push that again, because I just saw say Elizabeth in slutty lingerie, and anymore of that will ruin my sense of progression with mommy." No?

But that god damn shiny little red button... It's like monkey see, monkey must press... no matter what.

Hikes

May 4, 2019
Can anyone help me? I downloaded and extracted S1E10 and when I load up the save from the end of S1E9 i get an error screen.

j903ju

Apr 24, 2020
So does anyone else have this issue where the new Perfect Day event has no Voice Acting? Want to know if the devs just left it that way or if its just a glitch.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry but for me it says the Bonus Content is turned off? Does anyone know how to fix this? Also I'm not seeing the Gallery anywhere.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019
It's a bonus scene. there are multiple bonus scenes in the gallery, which are all animated. These can be found in the middle of each page. Do remember though that there are multiple animations in each scene, so don't skip them immediately!
its better to use Unren and then just open the webm and watch the animation in VLC. You cant pause or go back in the gallery

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Echoes of Lust S2 [Ep.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (166 MB): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
i cant found compressed version for season 1 .

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Friends in echoes of lust S1 E10 Fix I have problems in the gallery throws me an error

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
it's not bugged, cuz this is a loop game, for example if u talk to your mom in morning next time in morning u cant talk to her
that is for prevent repeating dialogues
u need to talk to her in different times
can u tell me where are u stuck ?
It is bugged when i get to the part to go to the girls locker room. to talk to Zoe. To discover Megan's Secret it bugs out cannot ignore and rollback do the same thing, everything else in the game is going fine.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes