Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this full game? Or is there anything ripped or removed from original?
it's compressed game version, meaning images, video and audio files take less space at the cost of some quality drop.
otherwise, unless stated different, it is the same as the original/source, nothing added, nothing removed.

Reactions: dgdydt33

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How to proceesed to episode 10 sir?
There's a couple of bonus scenes that have been added. Go to the bathroom and click on the toilet, the toilet paper roll and some other objects in the top-right corner of the bathroom. If you've done all hidden events in the bathroom, go to your own room and click on the toy bike to start the perfect day event

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

Hi, this is a short update!

All renders are done for EoL S2E2 we are now in the process of adding new locations and implementing the navigation into the game. After that we need to implement the new episode into the game. So only coding is left to do. We expect Episode 2 to drop next week.

so next week it is, that's awesome. the progress bar on their website shows Ep2 at 68% progress so this is good news.
That post also included a preview pic of Summer with Mia 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though it's from a darkish hallway, the lighting looks soo much better in that pic than it does in the renders from the party scene in S2E1. Renders and animations are usually top notch but those looked like the dev team struggled. Like they rendered these with "normal" lighting and then tried to turn them into night images in photoshop by turning down the brightness and adding a blue filter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great to see the difference/improvement(y)

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
Wonder which day this week it will come out, says that it’s 84 % finished on his website

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I dont have sound in replay Ellie classroom scene. Any way to fix ? I have cheat mode installed. But at first glance it's the only scene missing sound. Played through couple others.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Update from today.

Grace_Bonus_1.png

Update on EoL and SwM
EoL S2E2 should be released today or tomorrow. (Depends on how many bugs we will need to fix.) Yaaay! It will be another big update.

In the picture above (click on it to see it full screen) you can see a new character from SwM2. We are making good progress on the renders and are real happy with how the renders are turning out. Hope you like it too.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, I'm starting the game from scratch. Can I use the S1E9 walkthrough when playing the final version (e10fix)? Or did the game got some gameplay changes in the last release?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes