boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder if this is just a seasonal promotion or if the update is centered around halloween,
because I certainly didn't expect a game with a groundhog day premise to have seasonal specials.
Maybe some special renders or some non-canon events on top of the regular update?:unsure:
Pretty cool either way.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah... That was a fun one...
IncetonGames , I am about to become your patron however before I do it I want to know how you can guarantee to me, that you wont become another scam/milking developer (team)? I’ve seen your work and I am impressed however I am also careful about my hard earned money. Is there something you think can help to my intention to support you?

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
IncetonGames , I am about to become your patron however before I do it I want to know how you can guarantee to me, that you wont become another scam/milking developer (team)? I’ve seen your work and I am impressed however I am also careful about my hard earned money. Is there something you think can help to my intention to support you?
Well, the fact that they have been around forever while releasing regular updates is pretty telling.

As for milking, it really depends on what your definition is. However, they release pretty sizable update of quality content each time they release an update.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Update is basically unplayable atm. almost everything crashes in free roam :( were gonna have to wait for the fix.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
You guys gonna get a lot of crashes. but you can get through the update.

Talk to Megan in the kitchen in the morning to start her story line.

Talk to Elizabeth in her bedroom at noon (i think) after that talk to her in the kitchen at the afternoon or evening. repeat that every time till you finish her line

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes