JudasICarrot

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. And yes you are correct. We have 2 games in development and once resources become available we shift them onto one game speeding up the process. A lot of it is because we try to optimize the release process by organizing better. We recently started using nTask that helps a lot in the organization department. Due to a influx of Patrons we where able to buy 6x 3090 cards during the last few months and hire some more people. This increased our render output by a lot. But I must give the credit where its due and that would be to our DAZ 3D department that managed to create 2.584 renders in a very short time (in just 10 days).
Hey Inceton sorry to bother you but I'm playing the update and can't get Zoe's new scene to start. The hint says 'My memory is kinda shit about what happened with Zoe...One thing is for sure, I gotta ease up on the booze if I wanna get anywhere.' But I can't interact with Zoe at any point in the day. I have To Be Continued with every other character. What am I missing?

Thanks for the awesome and huge update.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Hey Inceton sorry to bother you but I'm playing the update and can't get Zoe's new scene to start. The hint says 'My memory is kinda shit about what happened with Zoe...One thing is for sure, I gotta ease up on the booze if I wanna get anywhere.' But I can't interact with Zoe at any point in the day. I have To Be Continued with every other character. What am I missing?

Thanks for the awesome and huge update.
well if you were to share the game people would find all the bugs and workarounds for you

Reactions: dominator_css
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes