Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
wh

whaaaa? what is it then?
This is a groundhog day style game. The day resets each morning. So you can do whatever with no consequences. Pursue one girl one day, pursue a different girl a different day. Game will force you to pursue all girls to advance story though. Great game. Play season 1 first for sure.

Reactions: H2R

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
I have a problem, the animations only shows one time, it does not loop like it should do, anyone have a fix?

Reactions: Djaden57

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
When I try to lunch the game on Win nothing happen, can someone help please?
A lot of these games get falsely detected as viruses by your antivirus software, or windows thinks they are suspicious. You may need to your antivirus software to see if it blocked or quarantined it. If it were windows doing it, you'd generally get a pop up with the option somewhere in there to open it anyway. How antivirus software handles it varies depending on what program it is. Or maybe windows just failed to load the program. There might be a task running in task manager you need to kill and then try again, or rebooting your computer might fix it. Or maybe try to download and un-archive the game again.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
why cant other devs like aorrta, gumdrop and others take notes from this guy? He works on 2 games!!! and still uploads updates regulery! and he has lots of patreons! plus his games are awesome!

Reactions: Alabamajames123

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
why cant other devs like aorrta, gumdrop and others take notes from this guy? He works on 2 games!!! and still uploads updates regulery! and he has lots of patreons! plus his games are awesome!
this guy has a team (more than few associates), and he took this whole developing job quite seriously.
scumdrop, aorrta and similar are solo devs with aim to get as much money as possible with as little work as possible.
they are doing pretty well in their department (not like milfycity apparently, yet thats a different phenomenon), so wth they should take any note from some serious hard working devs?:FacePalm::BootyTime:

Reactions: SCP 001

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Check their website,the link is in the 1st page. And they also said awhile ago (check back a couple pages) that thyre aiming to release a new update b4 Christmas.
I think he's asking how many episodes will be in S2? I'd guess 10 since 10 was S1.

Reactions: Abhai

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
this guy has a team (more than few associates), and he took this whole developing job quite seriously.
scumdrop, aorrta and similar are solo devs with aim to get as much money as possible with as little work as possible.
they are doing pretty well in their department (not like milfycity apparently, yet thats a different phenomenon), so wth they should take any note from some serious hard working devs?:FacePalm::BootyTime:
consistency :D

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes