PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I apologize if it's not allowed, but guys, maybe you can check this topic and help somehow to devs ? Because they're having issues with Steam release of their game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
When would be next update? Any date or smth
No idea on the date. But with the steam issues and it only being 32% to complete s2e3 as to this post, I would assume some time in 2021 in Feb or longer. Just my assumption from looking at what I have seen.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
When you finish whats currently available in this version, are you supposed to be able to acces the phone? Because I cannot and noone will talk to the MC

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Any chance that Mac users will be able to download all then episodes from the first season?
The current Mac link for S1 contains episodes 1-9 (even though it just says "episode 9"). To get episode 10, you should download the Windows version for S1, which contains episode 1-10. Then merge the folder called "game" from the Windows version with the same folder inside the Mac version (so right-click on the Mac app for S1 --> show package contents --> contents --> resources --> autorun, where you'll find the game folder).

This also works with other Ren'Py games

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
The current Mac link for S1 contains episodes 1-9 (even though it just says "episode 9"). To get episode 10, you should download the Windows version for S1, which contains episode 1-10. Then merge the folder called "game" from the Windows version with the same folder inside the Mac version (so right-click on the Mac app for S1 --> show package contents --> contents --> resources --> autorun, where you'll find the game folder).

This also works with other Ren'Py games
It worked! I had no idea you could do that, though it makes sense. Thanks a lot.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone recommend an alternative to this? The wait is killing me. Much appreciated
you should look at the "latest updates" section of F95zone. there you can select the tags you're interested in and other filters (which engine the game should have etc.), and select how the games should be sorted (most likes, latest update, weighted rating). just as a suggestion, here's a search of mine with similar tags as Echoes of Lust, so 'animated', 'incest', 'male protagonist' and 'school setting' sorted by a weighted rating (you can replicate the search here).

some popular suggestions in general are Summer with Mia (from the same dev, it also has a sequel [Summer with Mia 2]), Milfy City (which also has a Christmas episode), Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, WVM, Betrayed, The Awakening, Photo Hunt, My Best Deal, Sylphine, Chloe18 Fake Family (this game has lots of content, but the game's systems are a little convoluted. there are enough people willing to help out though)

Reactions: haooni and otkmage
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes