hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
i don't really know about that, but it doesn't makes sense to me. if we are such a minority, why he cares that much about sharing content here? ok, there are also other pirate sites, which taking the updates from here. :KEK:
imo if it's true, then i wouldn't care. for me it's much more important, how the dev is to the ppl and
almost every time i came here to read about an update, he was salty.

he should more care about his attitude, than how to block ppl from playing shared content.
i'm sure, he would have much more patrons, if he acts nicer.
Oh yea, I totally agree with you. I actually will raise my patron tier level to $10 or even $25/mth after I get a note back from the developer saying how much they appreciate my donation or how they act on this forum. A nicer dev will definitely get more money from me than not so nice dev. But that's just me. Of course other factors are involved like if the game changes directions that I don't really like or if I get bored of the game, then I will unsubscribe, but many times as soon as I check their game thread on here and I see that the dev is just as nice as the first time I subscribed, I will end up resubscribing. It's just always nice to support nice people or at least professional customer oriented people.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
hahahaha, no that's not what i want to say... if the ppl here see, that the dev is salty, why would they want to be a patron? imo i would think, is he also like that on patreon? in my case, i'm just patroen with devs who are listening to their patrons. maybe incenton is like that on patreon, but then it's not good advetising here.
Oh, I totally misunderstood your original message. Sorry. I'm one of those silent patrons. I just subscribe, maybe say 1 or 2 nice comments and then thats it. I don't even check the patreon updates unless I can't see any updates here.

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Wow sorry but that is the worst update this game has had. So much time and effort wasted on re-doing the same thing in different ways, and nothing actually fucking happens. Really awful from two sides, because neither do you get to do the thing you clearly want to, and it isn't even like the content itself is very appealing because it's a non-interactive rehash of the same evening time and time again.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Someone said a couple of comments back that they wanted more hidden events. With 4.5 i am very convinced how right he was , the Amy content is either troll or very veeeery bad. I know the game should have more story instead of non stop sex but i mean , make some real story there , not a long line of MC screw-ups without much content at all

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This game has the weirdest most tedious gameplay i've ever experienced..
Why make it an open sandbox where everything is locked "can't do this, can't do that, don't need to talk to her etc" except the linear path of every update? Might as well make it a linear game.
It's also almost impossible to find where to go next(and at what time) without looking at the hints.
The world feels empty(and usually is), you can't repeat any interaction to at least have the motivation to play-grind.
And last but not least, you have to repeat your actions again and again and again to correct your mistakes and unlock the next step...why? why not make some logical decisions in dialogue, or live with the consequences and keep going instead of this "Groundhog day-Nightmare"?
It's a shame 'cause the models look nice, and the game could have been so much more...

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes