NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
C'mon we all know the devs just needed to stretch the dev time until end of the month for that monthly paycheck. It was supposed to come out 1 1/2 weeks ago, but there were some "technical difficulties" and they were most likely just watching e3 and loki instead.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
C'mon we all know the devs just needed to stretch the dev time until end of the month for that monthly paycheck. It was supposed to come out 1 1/2 weeks ago, but there were some "technical difficulties" and they were most likely just watching e3 and loki instead.
Seriously, would you blame them? Then they had to go to all the forums to ridicule people who referred to "The Variant" by the wrong name!

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Well, devs get paid either way. Delivering or not, they still get money. The paycheck is not contingent on releasing now or later (meaning I see no reason to delay or rush).
I mean, we all know of at least one game that has seen no release since 2019 and they're still getting paid. Unlike that game, this is quality content.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know about this game, but they have been pretty consistent with their Summer with Mia 2 releases so far. It also seems like the next episode of Inside Jennifer is coming along nicely as well. They have 3 games in active development so I don't think they need to stretch out anything at all.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know about this game, but they have been pretty consistent with their Summer with Mia 2 releases so far. It also seems like the next episode of Inside Jennifer is coming along nicely as well. They have 3 games in active development so I don't think they need to stretch out anything at all.
It's like arguing with Flat Earthers. Facts don't matter.

asia17

Feb 28, 2018
It's like arguing with Flat Earthers. Facts don't matter.
More Facts, This is there track record - pretty good to me to be honest considering normal size of their updates:
SEP 13, 2020
Echoes of Lust Season 1

OCT 9, 2020
Echoes of Lust S2E2

DEC 24, 2020
Echoes of Lust S2E3

FEB 6, 2021
Summer with Mia 2 Ep2

MAR 20, 2021
Echoes of Lust S2E4

APR 13, 2021
Echoes of Lust S2E4.5 DOWNLOAD

APR 24, 2021
Inside Jennifer E1

JUNE/JULY, 2021
Echoes of Lust S2E5
3000+ renders and 100+ animations - supposed to be one of thier biggest updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The only legit thing we know is that you should check your facts before smack-talking someone. Read and pay attention to the post above and stop shitposting. You and others like you, who keep calling INCETON and his team milkers and always complain about the updates, have a lot of games to jack off to if this is a scam or a quick cash grab. You don't like how they do business, you welcome to play Milky City (you'll never have to wait for that game to get updated cuz it never will be updated again:WeSmart:) or some other 'masterpiece' like that (Come Inside).

That release schedule is damn good tho. I dare you to tell us how many devs release this much content in this short amount of time, and these bois work on 3 games at the same time. I can only think of Philly and DPC, but even they release updates once every 4/6 months... you give me other examples.

Actually, they do matter, but it's always their 'facts' that count, not the actual facts... that's what trolls do. Funny thing is that they the first to play the update when it's leaked here. Apparently, 'constructive' bitching like that equals faster updates. You can call that commitment.:ROFLMAO:
No idea how you menage to miss one of the first dev,that is constantly putting content out-Mr.Dots:)
Also the one that is posting every 2 weeks-NLT.
You correct yourself for Philly and DPC,so you are right about everything else.
Instead of complaining about milking,they should complain about getting more content for secondary and tertiary characters instead od the main ones-partuiculary Jessica.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Seems like I've come across a teacher that's telling me to read and pay attention, but I've already finished my Uni so fuck off. People like you like shit shoveled down their throat and accept it happily. I have literally only commented or "shitposted" in this thread about updates max 4 times in the past what, 2 years? If I'm "shitposting" about updates, it's to try and keep these devs on their heels and I guess make everyone aware that they say one thing, but do the opposite (such as gumbop and the milky city dev, oh and recently xR3d) But I digress. You seem to know quite a bit about these milking devs, so tell me more facts about the state of these type of games.
It seems that you like to complain a lot. Just checked your messages in other threads and this one and boy, oh boy do you complain. Inceton does not care about your opinion here. Also, posting about the milking devs and their dealings with their patrons will not make things better. It will just be another "shitpost" among many. All the threads that I follow have the same types of people in them : "I know why this dev does that", or "He's milking the poor bastards". Give it a fucking rest, dude. Have a drink, or a joint, or whatever and calm yourself.

Tell me, what do you think will happen if you keep posting these things? Will Inceton and the others suddenly get scared and work faster?

P.S. feel free to quote me and shit on what I've said.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
It seems that you like to complain a lot. Just checked your messages in other threads and this one and boy, oh boy do you complain. Inceton does not care about your opinion here. Also, posting about the milking devs and their dealings with their patrons will not make things better. It will just be another "shitpost" among many. All the threads that I follow have the same types of people in them : "I know why this dev does that", or "He's milking the poor bastards". Give it a fucking rest, dude. Have a drink, or a joint, or whatever and calm yourself.

Tell me, what do you think will happen if you keep posting these things? Will Inceton and the others suddenly get scared and work faster?

P.S. feel free to quote me and shit on what I've said.
Why not. Seems like you can look at my post history but not at the history of this thread where the devs of this games clearly made posts and responded to people, so according to you they don't care about my or anyone's opinions here. Like I said you eat the shit they shovel down your throat gladly.

Reactions: dnzieg

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Came over here after playing through SWM1 and what's been released for SWM2. It was nice to see the cross-over references for SWM and EOL. Wasn't sure how much I would like the 'free roam' aspect - I like having 'choices', but cut out all the walking. That being said... it functioned perfectly in this game, and the humor was spot-on. I love the cliff-hanger ending for season 1, and given that a new episode will be released for season 2 I will wait on that before diving in.

Loved all the character models in the game, the scenes were well done, but I do feel like I've missed some content so I may need to reference a walkthrough, as I feel there's a LOT of different routes. Phone says I have 0/8 hidden events (no clue how to get those) and 20/26 in the gallery, including 0/2 on the teacher Nicole, so I definitely want to try and figure out how to get those.

All in all... I didn't really know about Inceton until last week, but I think it's safe to say he (they?) are one of my favorite devs now. I can't wait to see what shit MC has to deal with as the consequences of his "Fuck it, it'll reset" final day haha!

Last edited:

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
One of the bigger issues (well, there's quite a few, including nutting in his 'mom') is that he asks Ellie out for 'tomorrow' and at the same time Zoe... that's definitely going to cause conflict lol.

Reactions: LadyBee

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why not. Seems like you can look at my post history but not at the history of this thread where the devs of this games clearly made posts and responded to people, so according to you they don't care about my or anyone's opinions here. Like I said you eat the shit they shovel down your throat gladly.
Nice strawman. Thinking your own opinion is on the same level as constructive criticisms.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
One of the bigger issues (well, there's quite a few, including nutting in his 'mom') is that he asks Ellie out for 'tomorrow' and at the same time Zoe... that's definitely going to cause conflict lol.
I stand corrected. He also invited Megan as well :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes