btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
It's not. Both inks work. I just checked, there are seeders out there too.
PS, I think I understand why you got confused, torrent link for compressed version might be deleted, but I was talking about the full game .
The torrent file for the full version downloads but when you open it you get an error message. And the torrent for the compressed you get the " We are sorry we cant find the file you are looking for." message on mixdrop. The terminal link is working on the full download though.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The torrent file for the full version downloads but when you open it you get an error message.
What torrent client do you use? Both episode one and episode two work for me. Files are zip archive, but when you go from torrent client and chose open both works. There are active seeders for both, and you can download the game at maximum speed (depending of your ISP).
Besides, torrent links are put here precisely because developer is DMCA bombing. He goes and reports all the links every day.

And the torrent for the compressed you get the " We are sorry we cant find the file you are looking for." message on mixdrop.
I didn't look at it.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Apparently episode 5 won't have any mom content again? Shame, as that is by far the best character in the game. I would like to be proven wrong, though.
What about Jess? She hasnt had the attention for quite a while and has been a tease for a long time.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can someone help with this:

I try to go to the mall in the morning/afternoon/evening/night but it doesn’t allow me(You can find sophie there right?)
I’ve finished the stories of the other characters.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone help with this:

I try to go to the mall in the morning/afternoon/evening/night but it doesn’t allow me(You can find sophie there right?)
I’ve finished the stories of the other characters.
you are probably missing one of those 2 things for progressing, check in room for box or phone , box is where the famous bug happens, if it does just scroll back and forward again and its gone
Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Sorrow85

theone1

Jun 4, 2018
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
link dead

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
What torrent client do you use? Both episode one and episode two work for me. Files are zip archive, but when you go from torrent client and chose open both works. There are active seeders for both, and you can download the game at maximum speed (depending of your ISP).
Besides, torrent links are put here precisely because developer is DMCA bombing. He goes and reports all the links every day.

I didn't look at it.
An older version of utorrent, but i already have it (from the terminal link), I just checked to see if it was downloadable. And like i said it is but when i open it its a corrupt zip file, there is no torrent to put in a torrent program. "the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged." and thats in winrar, explorer, 7zip, all give various forms of that error.

EDIT: I can unzip everything else just fine. So I know those programs are working.
Edit 2: Im just talking about the episode 1-10 torrent (the S2E4_5 one works fine.)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes