Kirito Kazuga

Aug 19, 2020
ok so for season 2 megan for me her events say 1/3 yet "to be continued"? did i choose wrong choices or something? cuz it makes sense for zoe to be 0/0 as its already "to be continued"

tispeyupso

May 4, 2021
I dont know if anyone has told you yet but i keep getting a game crashing bug when i do the scene where megan plays with her self this is what i get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19491, in script
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19491, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-10
Sat Jan 09 05:57:44 2021

Did you get this sorted?
If yes How?? I am stuck here :( and IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Not sure, but I think I may need some help

In the bit where I stand Jessica up at night, then she calls me downstairs to watch her with Chloe and rub my nose in it. I've played through it 3 different times on different "days," but it always plays through EXACTLY the same and the 2nd and 3rd time, the MC shows no inkling that he's been there before. and makes the same mistakes. One other thing, I go to talk to her the next night, but I get to the door and decide it's no worth my time. Instead, I just go to my room and play a game starting everything over again.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Not sure, but I think I may need some help

In the bit where I stand Jessica up at night, then she calls me downstairs to watch her with Chloe and rub my nose in it. I've played through it 3 different times on different "days," but it always plays through EXACTLY the same and the 2nd and 3rd time, the MC shows no inkling that he's been there before. and makes the same mistakes. One other thing, I go to talk to her the next night, but I get to the door and decide it's no worth my time. Instead, I just go to my room and play a game starting everything over again.
The game lets you play through that scene multiple times to give you a chance to see all of the endings. To make it stop you need to tell Chloe to put the dildo back after you finger Jessica.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
The game lets you play through that scene multiple times to give you a chance to see all of the endings. To make it stop you need to tell Chloe to put the dildo back after you finger Jessica.
I've gone through the scene about 15 times and tried all of the options i can think of. What triggers the game to move on? The nmber of times you go through the scene or is there a correct sequence of choices? Baffled. Thanks.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I've gone through the scene about 15 times and tried all of the options i can think of. What triggers the game to move on? The nmber of times you go through the scene or is there a correct sequence of choices? Baffled. Thanks.
There is a correct sequence. choose tighter, then finger her, then tell her to take the dildo. If you have already done this and it's still going there is a bug. I would try editing the save to mark the quest as completed.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
"In Episode 5 we will update: Amy's story , Megan's story , Zoe's story. There are also 2 new hidden events "Game show" and "Sleep day" featuring most of the cast. There will be lots of sex, lust time and MC will get his very own super power."
God Bless!!!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes