8====D

Sep 9, 2020
I just started playing S2. I did all options before entering the free roam, but now it's saying active quests: 5/8. I don't see Nicole in the hints. Did I do something wrong before entering the free roam? There were no choices with Nicole afaik. Will she still come in later if I keep playing other girl's quests?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, anyone got a file that allows you to skip the intro screens when you start up the game? Really tired of waiting for 4 intro screens to get the game started. Or better yet. Inceton Games. Ya, you, the devs. Give us the option to skip those screens after we have viewed them once. I don't need a content and 18+ warning every freaking time. I play games to PLAY the game, not watch intro screens and be "warned" every single time. They do it in Summer with Mia as well. In fact, too many devs do it. I understand warning and intro's ONCE, but not every..single...time. Hopefully someone makes a mod for this stuff.

Reactions: muthaluva

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ok, anyone got a file that allows you to skip the intro screens when you start up the game? Really tired of waiting for 4 intro screens to get the game started. Or better yet. Inceton Games. Ya, you, the devs. Give us the option to skip those screens after we have viewed them once. I don't need a content and 18+ warning every freaking time. I play games to PLAY the game, not watch intro screens and be "warned" every single time. They do it in Summer with Mia as well. In fact, too many devs do it. I understand warning and intro's ONCE, but not every..single...time. Hopefully someone makes a mod for this stuff.
Here, put this in the game folder, it will go directly to the main menu on start up. You should probably back up the original just in case, I'm just starting out with Ren'Py .

Reactions: boof59

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have to say this the developer is very hatd working. He just gave update for his other game 'summer with mia 2' and still new update for echoes of lust is completed more than half. I am following this developer since his game was in rpgm. This man is a beast. Keep up the good work. He needs more appreciation than he already gets.
This developer actually has a whole team of people working on these games from some office in Zagreb, Croatia.

Their support on Patron amounts to 2,751 people as of now. The sum of money they're making every month is undisclosed, but considering that the $5-tier only grants access to Summer With Mia, and that you need to pay $10 to get Echoes of Lust too, I would say it's safe to assume that they're making at the very least $10,000-15,000 a month.
Bearing in mind that the average salary in Croatia is slightly over 900€ a month (=$1,100), the dev is making enough to pay their staff and still pay for the service that keeps shutting down every attempt to pirate the game.

That's good investment and business management, no doubt. What I meant is just that this dev is no superhero, just an intelligent entrepreneur making the most of his circumstances.

EDIT: I correct myself.
WOW! Right on the previous page this message
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e4-5-inceton.21005/post-5714814
says that there are currently 20 people in the team. 2O FUCKING PEOPLE!
Either they're paying peanuts or(much more likely) they're making a lot more than I wrote above.
Definitely incest sells. Jesuschrist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gladheim

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
hey. anyone have a save form the the beginning of this update? new laptop and dont really want to do it all again.

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
playe EP 2, Mom collected mc from jail, then mc went to sleep, after that I can t go any further, I am only able to roam without Interaction? can anyone explain or heip? thx n advance.

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone gotten the following error? It seems that an image is not loading, any way to fix this? Thanks!

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/bg/Home/First Floor/1. Living room/1_2_living_room_default_noon.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/bg/Home/First Floor/1. Living room/1_2_living_room_default_noon.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'm guessing you meant "opinion"? It's fun, the models of the women are really good. The concept is interesting, there's a bit of a mystery box happening. The MC is an idiot. I like it overall, but it isn't among the games that I think are really good. There's just far to much cock teasing in this game. But imo the 2 best women in the game you can go all the way with.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Does this game good? I would like to know you guys opponent before trying.
I really enjoyed season 1. Part of that was the voice acting for the women that the MC interacted with. Season 2 is a wait and see for me - I played the early part of it then stopped - no voice acting and I did not want to stop and start each time a new rev came out - no immersion. I will hold out for the voice acting and at least 2/3rds of the current season before I start season 2 again. The concept does have some limits since replaying the same day makes meaningful relationship development with New women very hard to do. It does have several Very hot women and, while I am hoping for some kind of harem ending (at least 3 girls) - that may never happen - still to early to know.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys so I started season 2 and it's not voiced, s1 worked perfectly but s2 don't. Any ideas how to fix it or why that is? Thank for your help in advance

Reactions: mr john
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes