dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
I really enjoyed season 1. Part of that was the voice acting for the women that the MC interacted with. Season 2 is a wait and see for me - I played the early part of it then stopped - no voice acting and I did not want to stop and start each time a new rev came out - no immersion. I will hold out for the voice acting and at least 2/3rds of the current season before I start season 2 again. The concept does have some limits since replaying the same day makes meaningful relationship development with New women very hard to do. It does have several Very hot women and, while I am hoping for some kind of harem ending (at least 3 girls) - that may never happen - still to early to know.
I also hope this game to be harem :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So I'm stuck, I've gotten as far as I can with everyone Except Jessica & Elizabeth currently I'm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what am I missing or doing wrong ? Do I need to max Jessica's path before night time with Elizabeth can progress?

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
this is an incredible game it should be in top 3 or at least in top 10. I found it by mistake. What a great game. The characters and their reactions all so well written. Great job to all who made the game. Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Priappus
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes