rze2

Dec 7, 2018
i dont know why but in this latest update i cant seem to get the sophie event going. i completed all but hers and the last ellie bec it says i need to do something with sophie

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Echoes of Lust [S2 E4.5] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 2.56GB
Win Compressed Size: 650MB:​
// // // // //

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI U2S is the only one that's still working (rest are nuked, save for letsupload, which gives a server error).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for Season 2 as good as the one for the first season was?

I can simply not play Session2 without a WT that tells me which choices to make first. I already keep repeating again and again, saves after saves.. and it makes no sense. Now suddenly he kills himself and somehow the time loop switches to Megan.. I realy can't understand anymore what's gonig on..

The only chance i see is to use the cheat mod and see all scenes there no matter when they happened.. this is crazy..

Last edited:

cager

Aug 2, 2017
I am loving this game for all the reasons that have been repeated in lots of posts, so I wont repeat them.

However, I am now confused.

I have completed S1 ep1-10 and moved on to S2E1 as, in effect, a new game.

But are the downloads for S2E2, S2E3 etc all stand-alone or does the latest S2E4 contain all of S2 episodes to date so I can jump straight to that DL?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am loving this game for all the reasons that have been repeated in lots of posts, so I wont repeat them.

However, I am now confused.

I have completed S1 ep1-10 and moved on to S2E1 as, in effect, a new game.

But are the downloads for S2E2, S2E3 etc all stand-alone or does the latest S2E4 contain all of S2 episodes to date so I can jump straight to that DL?
From my experience you don't have to play the episodes from S2 one by one. I also played S1 ep1-10 first and then downloaded S2 Ep4-5 and played that. As far as I can tell, it included all episodes from the beginning of S2 till ep4.

My problem is that I can not guess if i reached the end of ep4 or not. There is no image saying "end of this version". I can only see that all girls are on "to be continued", except Amy, who still has a task shown in Hints but trying to do that task crashes the game when i click on her because that "event" is not found. I don't know if it must be so because it's the end of this version or.. it's a bug..

Reactions: cager

cager

Aug 2, 2017
From my experience you don't have to play the episodes from S2 one by one. I also played S1 ep1-10 first and then downloaded S2 Ep4-5 and played that. As far as I can tell, it included all episodes from the beginning of S2 till ep4.

My problem is that I can not guess if i reached the end of ep4 or not. There is no image saying "end of this version". I can only see that all girls are on "to be continued", except Amy, who still has a task shown in Hints but trying to do that task crashes the game when i click on her because that "event" is not found. I don't know if it must be so because it's the end of this version or.. it's a bug..
Thank you for your reply. I will give it a try.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016

If everyone is listed as "To be continued" then you've pretty much hit the end of the update. The only other things to do are the Christmas event or reliving an old branching event and trying a different branch.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is such an unfair question to ask.
They both have very different types of boob and nipple, so comparing would just be wrong...
Unfortunately, the third option is not (yet) available....
Too bad we can't have mom/mother i mean the mom saying things like "i'm you mother" because it's mom all the time, it could have special dialogue if you put mom/mother in the relations from the start, telling that the MC comes from her lol. But anyway, i love the game/scenario, i just like more the family story than the side ones.
I played Season 1 with "Mother." It felt far too formal--Like Norman Bates saying "Mother..."
I'm playing Season 2 with "Mom." It works much better with the dialogue.

it doenst have that because of patreon. The only way that could work is dev making a patch and posting on lewd patcher but some devs thinks its too much of a hassle.
I like how some game patches merely change a single flag, "incest=true," which means that it's always been there, like the genetic code for teeth in chickens. You just have to activate the dormant code...
Yeah i know, it's just too bad, because you know it's intended that way, i find all this patreon thing stupid but well... Maybe another platform, more free will emerge, who know.
That's why I support many of the developers on SubscribeStar when I can.
WHEN CAN WE KILL THAT MOV-HAIRED MAN-BITCH ???!!!???? PLZ LET US DO IT ...!!!!
Are you talking about Taylor? If so I agree with you.
When can we start killing Taylor every day? Like just before the party. That would work.
=========
That's not a whip!
screenshot0001.png
It's a riding crop! I recently saw another game that called a crop a whip. Very different items.
At the very least, Sophie, of all people, should know the difference!

That reminds me. I have a few floggers, but I really should get myself a crop.

(Oh no! Now I'm picturing Indiana Jones using a riding crop instead of a whip!)

==========
I'm rolling my eyes why MC isn't using his lottery knowledge for pocket money. Sure, the majority will be provided outside of the day, but he should be able to get enough for his expenses. After all, we were told that the limit for in-store payout is $500. That should be more than enough. Makes more sense than selling something online and getting $100 cash for it that moment.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Smiruk

RatedRsuperstar

Jun 29, 2020
Could anyone Please tell me the Assets used for the Mother character ? Trying to work on few fan arts and would really appreciate if someone could help me with it.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
yeah all the first part links are down fsr?
The anonfile and uploadhaven links work but they can be finicky. (i get an unsafe website block if i try the terminal link) and the compressed torrent file is being seeded. (that took 2 weeks for someone to show up seeding but its up now) so you can get eps 1-10 now.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes