Dragon199747

May 20, 2020
hi need a bit of help i cant proceed with ellie i need to advance with sophie but i dont no where to find her

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So I seem to have two events left to do with Megan but all of the characters list "to be continued" in the hint menu. I think it's the two events with Megan and Zoe in the garage but I don't see how to activate it. Did I lock myself out of it somehow?

Reactions: SNOW 777

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah i know, it's just too bad, because you know it's intended that way, i find all this patreon thing stupid but well... Maybe another platform, more free will emerge, who know.
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I get why the dev has to write it as a non-incest game, but some devs just forego that route entirely by using subscribestar, which admittedly isn't viable for everyone. Other games are better about changing the actual dialog to cater more to incest versus there being a place where you can define relationships, but they are rarely brought up, and only then in a generic sense where the game knows to substitute "sister" instead of "roommate". For me the fun of the incest taboo is making reference to it while it is happening, and it being something that comes up in conversations and they may have to work through as a moral issue.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I guess it has been asked and answered before but:

- Are all the events doable in season 2? Some seem to be mutually exclusive to me or I have not found them while I see "To be continued" to the chars. For example I have Megan as 0/2 and Megan as "to be continued".
I have not finished the update yet, but I assume the "to be continued" means no more content in this version, instead of "progress with the story for more content"

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Inceton games - Studio Tour

Hi,

In the video above is our updated studio tour. (Some things are blurred due to privacy concerns.)

Some info:

1. We now have 16 people working our projects from our main office in Croatia. We hired 4 more people this month and are currently training them in DAZ 3D. We also have 4 additional people hired from around the world. So there's 20 of us in total. We are all working on the titles you love and some are working on some super secret stuff that we will hopefully announce soon.

2. Regarding the hardware aspect. We just recently updated all of our rigs from GTX 1080ti to RTX 3090 graphics cards that are about 4X faster then the old ones. This will speed up our render times (means more renders) and will allow us to make longer animations.
We have a total of 12 RTX 3090 cards and 5 RTX 2080ti cards.

We wanted to share all this with you so that you know on what your hard earned money is spent on. We are doing everything we can to improve our productivity and development cycle to bring you even better and bigger updates.

Lastly I'd like to let you know that your support is greatly appreciated and none of this would be possible if it weren't for you. Thank you for everything.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
2. Regarding the hardware aspect. We just recently updated all of our rigs from GTX 1080ti to RTX 3090 graphics cards that are about 4X faster then the old ones. This will speed up our render times (means more renders) and will allow us to make longer animations.
We have a total of 12 RTX 3090 cards and 5 RTX 2080ti cards.
Let's hope he won't soon realize how much more money he could be making if he used those cards to mine crypto instead...

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Let's hope he won't soon realize how much more money he could be making if he used those cards to mine crypto instead...
Would it be more than 25k a month? Because they're making at least that right now, and it's only going to go up.

redsofie

May 10, 2021
Characters look very interesting is there a lot of story at this point for season 2 (word count please)?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
HELP! I just started playing this game from the beginning of Season 1. I entered the code "datass" given in the OP for season 1 to unlock the Bonus Content and was told that "Bonus Content for Ep.9 is unlocked". But why for Ep.9 and not for all? When i look in menu I see Bonus Content is OFF. I am playing the version from the OP with Episodes 1- 10. Is there another code for Ep.1 for the start of the game? I also see in the OP another code for EP. 10. Should I use that one from the beginning on? Also where do I put the code "2legs" to avoid the ads?

Sorry I'm new at this particular game and searching 368 pages for the answers to my problems is not really a good solution, coz i want to start playing..

EDIT:
Hmm all solved with the cheat mode..

Last edited:
Reactions: Synful62
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes