DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Too bad we can't have mom/mother i mean the mom saying things like "i'm you mother" because it's mom all the time, it could have special dialogue if you put mom/mother in the relations from the start, telling that the MC comes from her lol. But anyway, i love the game/scenario, i just like more the family story than the side ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it doenst have that because of patreon. The only way that could work is dev making a patch and posting on lewd patcher but some devs thinks its too much of a hassle.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
it doenst have that because of patreon. The only way that could work is dev making a patch and posting on lewd patcher but some devs thinks its too much of a hassle.
Yeah i know, it's just too bad, because you know it's intended that way, i find all this patreon thing stupid but well... Maybe another platform, more free will emerge, who know.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Enjoying the update, a few grammar things though.

You say "Trans" a few times, you mean "Trance"

MC says "Toddles" which should be "Toodles"

You call the obsessive stalker person "Taylor" at one point, when he's trying to punch you outside the party, which is incorrect.

And that's all the bitching I have for you today :)

Oct 28, 2017
I was almost dissapointed by this updated because i wanted more meagan and jessica and seeing who got updated on the hints i wasn't sure, but adding the
along with adding
was great. Amy might be my favorite girl tbh, mc has to be an idiot for not noticing her beforehand lol.

Ghost92Ash

Nov 15, 2018
my game crash when MC is watching Megan masturbate on his phone. is there anything that can rectify this? this is season 1 btw

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
i got a question regarding the christmas content:
where does one trigger it again, and how can i rewatch it?
i am using the latest version, and i know that i have played/watched it on S2E3. I continued my save, but the replay in hidden scenes isnt there anymore

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
i got a question regarding the christmas content:
where does one trigger it again, and how can i rewatch it?
i am using the latest version, and i know that i have played/watched it on S2E3. I continued my save, but the replay in hidden scenes isnt there anymore
Personally i use the cheat version, because without it you don't seem to be able to repeat it.

TGEMOKID

Mar 23, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E4.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Damn. Do you have it in Mega downloader? Cant do other. If only have

Reactions: Gandolph
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes