Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've got 4 of 4 the hidden events available
Xmas Story - Can't recall how I got that, from others, you wait till Christmas, and click on the top of the Christmas tree to start it
Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch - Thanks to Xavier_Quaid for pointing it out

Last edited:
Reactions: saltynip

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I already done that and i cant do anymore.
If you've done that, then the quests should have changed
After Megan
There should be new quests for Zoe and Amy
With Megan and Jessica changed to "To Be Continued...."

That's what happened when I did it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you've done that, then the quests should have changed
After Megan
There should be new quests for Zoe and Amy
With Megan and Jessica changed to "To Be Continued...."

That's what happened when I did it.
I played scene with megan she leaved home absurdly. Then I choiced route with zoe we ride car, megan was drunk. I got cockblocked by tom in amy route. And thats all i gues? Am i finished whole update? And if i finished why this message still there? :D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I played scene with megan she leaved home absurdly. Then I choiced route with zoe we ride car, megan was drunk. I got cockblocked by tom in amy route. And thats all i gues? Am i finished whole update? And if i finished why this message still there? :D
If it's still there, it means you didn't follow the right path
Next time you need to leave Megan.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If it's still there, it means you didn't follow the right path
Next time you need to leave Megan there.
I have done all paths. Leaving here, getting her car, riding car, giving wheel to zoe etc... And you are forgetting sometings... My SS from amy path not zoe or megan...
Screenshot_3.jpg

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Tested it 3 time and it always started the bonus
Yeah its not a question of knowing where the tape is. Its more the fact that it doesn't activate. Have you finished everything up to the current end of update? if so it might trigger in becoming a clickable object after that...

Reactions: 0le

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah its not a question of knowing where the tape is. Its more the fact that it doesn't activate. Have you finished everything up to the current end of update? if so it might trigger in becoming a clickable object after that...
Yes, I finished everything before hunting for the special events

And I'm still looking for the 4th and final event.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It seems that the update was done by two different groups. Some renderings are good, others are just terrible. I think that the update was finished in a hurry or given to new employees.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Missing one hidden event

So far I've got 3 of 4 the hidden events available
Xmas Story - Can't recall how I got that, from others, you wait till Christmas, and click on the top of the Christmas tree to start it
Meeting Emma - Clicking the pick mug/cup in the kitchen
Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage

According to the text file in the OP for the 4th one I need to
Hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.

but I'm not sure if I'm able to do it. As it sounds, it only happens when I'm doing something with Jessica.
In case I'm unable to get the 4th and final hidden event does anyone have a complete save that has them all active with the use of the cheat mod.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes