Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
WTF, "whats 0 divided by one" time freezes????? did i miss something in 4.5?

??stopped untill i find out what i missed,...i think it was a dream...
The main story quests seemed to be able to be done out of order. The main story quests that bring up "0 divided by one" where the MC already knows about it, can be done before triggering the story that explains how he first learns about "0 divided by one." I think Inceton forgot to disable quests that require you to see the story where MC first learns about "0 divided by one" before you can progress other story quests.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No i tried that i cant click her but i fixed my problem. My last ellie scene was undone (because it was so half and i always forget theese scenes so i didnt done her last update) anyway when i do that and went sleep someting happened morning :D I gues it was bug, dont know exactly...

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Hhhmmm, I think the highlighted letters in the text are some sort of code, maybe the mistakes in the names maybe part of it.
just for fun i am going to try figure the puzzle out. maybe nothing, but looks too deliberate.
I got DUPLCAION, but I figured it's supposed to be DUPLICATION and I missed the "T" somewhere.

Reactions: mr john

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I got DUPLCAION, but I figured it's supposed to be DUPLICATION and I missed the "T" somewhere.
Duplication, Parallel Void.
Thats the result from the flow of events...
My guess is that the "1 Divided by 0" thing isn't a case of cart before the horse. That being that the events which the MC used the ability before discovering it after the Rooster is ment to be in that order. Because they are all different events happening at once?

EDIT...
Nvm, Round 4...
E X T I N C T I

Odd. It stopped at I, I couldn't see any other letters. But, Extinct I....

EDIT....
F YOU INCETON....
Get comfortable not needing to look for more... But here we go...
O.... Betting the next is N.... Yep N...
So Extinction...

Last edited:
Reactions: mr john

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Nice update, too bad that the best sex scenes were non-canon bonus events. Much bugs etc. mistakes are easily explained, they rushed the finishing for this update with almost 24 hour work day which can be seen. They said at one point that they would be taking couple extra days for checking the spellings, dialogues and other minor bugs so they could release more complete episodes, but at least with the latest EoL and SWM releases they haven't done that, just finished the update on the last minute, did a fast check up and then released it. Should just ignore all impatient people and do the work in all peace.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

Additional Download Links (These will not be updated if DMCA'd)

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - Xmas story can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon.
1) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
2) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
3) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Albert Zweistein for telling me about the Christmas event
I have trouble initating 2 and 3 bonus scenes.. Any suggestions? They are not clickable

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

The above link is the only one I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the link is not working

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes