archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, 6 hours for the compressed download is a bit of a stretch. Odd that the compressed version gets strikes and the uncompressed doesn't. Oh well.
6 hours? Weird, mine only 47 mins download :D

EDIT : Yeah, it's 6 hours allright T_T

Barmitage

Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to meet the "new female character" ? saw it in the chanelog but havent been able to find anything.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a question; are the bonus events considered canon? Or just some extra fap material?
As far we know it should be. Because things like no fucks day special events are pretty much basic things MC needs to do with his new power. We cant call theese events ''non-canon fap material'' etc... DEV can give better answer to this but for me all of them is canon.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
As far we know it should be. Because things like no fucks day special events are pretty much basic things MC needs to do with his new power. We cant call theese events ''non-canon fap material'' etc... DEV can give better answer to this but for me all of them is canon.
Devs said in Discord that hidden events are non-canon extra fap material.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB - //

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB - //

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloading speed is really bad only 80kbps :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Message to Inceton: Is there any way you can recompile this latest version into the previous version of Renpy? I am not able to run this new update of your game. Or can you allow in the renderer section of the game console the choice for (Force Angle Renderer) instead of option force angle2 renderer. The game doesn't work for me anymore and I really do not want to delete it completely from my laptop because it is one of my favorite games.

Reactions: NotBot9

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Message to Inceton: Is there any way you can recompile this latest version into the previous version of Renpy? I am not able to run this new update of your game. Or can you allow in the renderer section of the game console the choice for (Force Angle Renderer) instead of option force angle2 renderer. The game doesn't work for me anymore and I really do not want to delete it completely from my laptop because it is one of my favorite games.
OMG I apologize the 32 bit has the option and it is working fine for me to play the game now. Sorry for posting this without checking the other exe. Awesome game by the way.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hold down the Shift key when/as you start the game. You can change it then.

EDIT: Nevermind! Did not see your new post! Enjoy

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020

Actually no its still not working I was clicking on the older version by accident. The new version still does not work with either .exe and if the game console can have force angle renderer as an option that will make the game pop for me. Or if you can recompile in the older version of renpy. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Actually no its still not working I was clicking on the older version by accident. The new version still does not work with either .exe and if the game console can have force angle renderer as an option that will make the game pop for me. Or if you can recompile in the older version of renpy. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.
If you hold down the Shift key as you start the game you can change the renderer. I have to do it quite often on newer RenPy games.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020

Thanks for your reply. Its not an issue with accessing the game console. it is an issue with the renderer options. It only has two and both will not work for my system. Other game devs have resolved by either a recompile or adding the option of (Force angle renderer) which resolves this issue. I don't have an issue at all getting into the console. I just dont see the option I need in order to run the game on my laptop. Thank you.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Its not an issue with accessing the game console. it is an issue with the renderer options. It only has two and both will not work for my system. Other game devs have resolved by either a recompile or adding the option of (Force angle renderer) which resolves this issue. I don't have an issue at all getting into the console. I just dont see the option I need in order to run the game on my laptop. Thank you.
Oh Ok. Sorry you are having trouble! Perhaps you can grab the Compiler from renpy.org and try it yourself? Always that in a pinch.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Oh Ok. Sorry you are having trouble! Perhaps you can grab the Compiler from renpy.org and try it yourself? Always that in a pinch.
I thought only game devs could do that with their own created games. If not are there instructions on how to do that. I always figured the devs lock access into their games so no one can change or alter them in any way. This would be new to me if this was not the case.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I thought only game devs could do that with their own created games. If not are there instructions on how to do that. I always figured the devs lock access into their games so no one can change or alter them in any way. This would be new to me if this was not the case.
Most of these games you have everything you need in the 'game' folder after you installed the game. Just either point the RenPy SDK to that game folder, or create a new one and copy the installed 'game' folder into it. You are not trying to change the game, just the setup and rendering options. I have not done that, but I have messed around with the RenPy SDK some for v7.3.5.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes