Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB - //

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB - //

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the dL speed is very terrible.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
This game is always worth the wait, such a good update and lots of mysteries in the game. Plus the Gameshow Bonus even was awesome!

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This update was absolutely fantastic. Make sure you play all 3 of the bonus content. That game show especially is top tier with 3 different endings. Those Megan scenes were just FIRE.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great update as always,sex with Megan finally happened,shame it was just a quickie tho.Well,Amy was more than enough to make up for it.
This update was absolutely fantastic. Make sure you play all 3 of the bonus content. That game show especially is top tier with 3 different endings. Those Megan scenes were just FIRE.
3 bonuses? what is the 3rd one apart from game show and sleep day?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Wow, uh, am I alone in thinking Megan's scene sucked?

I don't get why you'd sabotage such a fantastic setup in the livingroom for a drunk rape quickie with absolutely no penetration angles. Like do you not want to make their first sex scene hot and compelling? Why ruin the buildup like that? I think I'd rather be blueballed again and wait for another update than be given that anticlimax.

Great game, but that scene was so disappointing.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Decent update overall given the girls chosen (Megan & Zoe are my least fav). Bonus scene however was hot lava for Megan & Jessica. These bonus scenes makes me wonder if it would be just better to omit those lengthy bonus scenes, at least for the next few updates so a couple of the girl's storylines can be fast tracked to similar juicy parts. (ex: you can bang jessica in the bonus scene - yet the last 2 updates didn't have any meaningful content with her)

Reactions: HillDweller

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Wow, uh, am I alone in thinking Megan's scene sucked?

I don't get why you'd sabotage such a fantastic setup in the livingroom for a drunk rape quickie with absolutely no penetration angles. Like do you not want to make their first sex scene hot and compelling? Why ruin the buildup like that? I think I'd rather be blueballed again and wait for another update than be given that anticlimax.

Great game, but that scene was so disappointing.
Nah I agree. Amy carried the update super hard and Megan was super, super disappointing. The bonus megan scene should have been the cannon one, at least it looked like she wanted it then instead of just raping a drunk girl you've spent the last game and a half trying to have some romance with.

Reactions: thealucid

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Decent update overall given the girls chosen (Megan & Zoe are my least fav). Bonus scene however was hot lava for Megan & Jessica. These bonus scenes makes me wonder if it would be just better to omit those lengthy bonus scenes, at least for the next few updates so a couple of the girl's storylines can be fast tracked to similar juicy parts. (ex: you can bang jessica in the bonus scene - yet the last 2 updates didn't have any meaningful content with her)
I'll only speak for myself. For all I know, there's dozens of sex scenes already in the can just waiting for a time and place to appear. Perhaps the scenes, even though some seem rushed, well some of the animations in general, like the weird walking to and fro bits, are not the major bottleneck?

I'll agree with the person up above as well regarding the drunk Megan scene. Megan's my fave and I didn't care for it all that much. In my opinion, Zoe's completely unattractive and spoils any scene she's present for, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed so its whatever on that front. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes