alri

Mar 8, 2019
Bold letters in this update form these words:
PARALLEL
VOID
DUPLICATION
EXTINCTION

Not sure exactly what they mean, but something is obviously still afoot.

Also, and this might very well be nothing at all and simply a coincidence, but three times during the episode it was mentioned that the MC is feeling cold to the touch (while touching Megan's boobs, while touching Amy's boobs and while kissing Amy in the pool). Again, might be nothing, but it would fit with the whole MC is dead or in some sort of coma angle.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Nah I agree. Amy carried the update super hard and Megan was super, super disappointing. The bonus megan scene should have been the cannon one, at least it looked like she wanted it then instead of just raping a drunk girl you've spent the last game and a half trying to have some romance with.
Holy shit so after all this time trying to get with her the MC just rapes her whilst she's drunk? :WutFace:thanks for the heads up, time to move on from this game.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for Mediafire download. The other site was blocked by browser guard due malware activity in there.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't work. apparently this one was taken down, as well. could you upload it to a google drive? lol I dunno..just tryin to think of other ways around the narcs. I can't understand why a compressed version is being watched like a hawk while the uncompressed version gets left alone. Wish I could download 4+gb but it just isn't possible for me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The thing with Megan was hot and sweet... then abruptly brough to a screetching halt..
I thought okay, maybe in another scene.

But it had to be a quicky behind the house while she was drunk.

What an absolute boner killer.

This dev keeps shooting himself in the foot.
Some of us still haven't played the latest update. Spoiler tags would help.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't mean to be rude, but maybe avoid the thread then?

The event has been mentioned multiple times in this thread without spoiler tags either.
I come to the thread to ask questions and get answers for whatever reason. This particular time, I was here trying to find a compressed version that hasn't been taken down within minutes of being posted. When scrolling through the thread to find links, it's unavoidable to read the other comments. This site wouldn't have created spoiler tags if they weren't meant to be used. To me, it's just courteous to do. It's one thing to post to facebook about a movie that has been out for a few months. It's another thing to post to facebook about a movie that was just released within a week or 2. I see this as a similar concept. But, no worries. This doesn't bother me near as much as the sites who are taking down the compressed links. lol

Aug 6, 2017
Would anybody tell me real quick which hidden event I have to finish to get the Amy scene?
I've done all 4 hidden events so far and finished the other characters' scenes as well.
What am I missing here?

Aug 28, 2017
I come to the thread to ask questions and get answers for whatever reason. This particular time, I was here trying to find a compressed version that hasn't been taken down within minutes of being posted. When scrolling through the thread to find links, it's unavoidable to read the other comments. This site wouldn't have created spoiler tags if they weren't meant to be used. To me, it's just courteous to do. It's one thing to post to facebook about a movie that has been out for a few months. It's another thing to post to facebook about a movie that was just released within a week or 2. I see this as a similar concept. But, no worries. This doesn't bother me near as much as the sites who are taking down the compressed links. lol
Yeah I already went back and put in spoiler tags.

It's just that event has been mentioned many times in this thread already so I never though about it as spoilers.

But yeah I know it sucks when kt comes to spoilers. At least your disappointment will be less now lol

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah I already went back and put in spoiler tags.

It's just that event has been mentioned many times in this thread already so I never though about it as spoilers.

But yeah I know it sucks when kt comes to spoilers. At least your disappointment will be less now lol
To be honest, it really doesn't bother me too much. I just know I've seen people go off in these forums before for that, and I always use spoiler tags for that reason. I'm more upset about not even being able to download and play the game, though. I can't download a 4.5 gb game. Since 2020, my data has been limited. This household got so far behind, we're just now crawling back outta the hole. But, it just confuses the hell out of me why they worry about a compressed link and not a full version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the sites themselves removing the links, isn't it?

vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
This update was absolutely fantastic. Make sure you play all 3 of the bonus content. That game show especially is top tier with 3 different endings. Those Megan scenes were just FIRE.
hey how do I play the bonus content and I have not played 1 hidden event also can any one guide me on how to get all the 4 hidden events please

vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
Would anybody tell me real quick which hidden event I have to finish to get the Amy scene?
I've done all 4 hidden events so far and finished the other characters' scenes as well.
What am I missing here?
hey mate I have not played any hidden event, still I completed Amy sex scene. can you tell me how can play all the 4 hidden events.

dave1966

Feb 11, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if this has reached a download limit - is super slow will take 7 hours to download???? Any other options for download

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
You have to get Inter
To be honest, it really doesn't bother me too much. I just know I've seen people go off in these forums before for that, and I always use spoiler tags for that reason. I'm more upset about not even being able to download and play the game, though. I can't download a 4.5 gb game. Since 2020, my data has been limited. This household got so far behind, we're just now crawling back outta the hole. But, it just confuses the hell out of me why they worry about a compressed link and not a full version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the sites themselves removing the links, isn't it?
Get Internet Download manager ( Ebay $3.00) ) and select NOPY. If you have 10mps interent conection it shoud take 40 to 60 minutes to download 4,5 GB

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Don't know if this has reached a download limit - is super slow will take 7 hours to download???? Any other options for download
Get "Internet Download Manager" from ( Ebay $3.00) ) and select NOPY for downlod. If you have 10mps interent conection it shoud take 40 to 60 minutes to download 4,5 GB.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes