Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
For Amy first you go to the party in the evening and get that scene. Then in the morning you see her at school. Then get noon pool scene. And at the end evening scene at the party.
Yeah thats the normal way. Unfortunately it seems its bugged as Amy is the only one who actually checks to make sure you had the main 1 divided by 0 event occur first, unlike Megan and Zoe. Since I did Megan and Zoe before getting that she was just completely bugged.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
can't play this game at all
Yup, unfortunately I am also having this same issue. Unless the dev can reconpile the file or add to the renderer section on the console this game will no longer be available to us. Other game devs who had similar issues replied pretty quick and resolved the issue in there games when I brought it up. Hopefully Inceton will do the same, because this was turning out to be one of my fave games so far. Would hate to delete it completely from my system.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I was gonna download that compressed version, and didn't care about the speed. But, it was taken down. My comment somehow got buried in the thread, but I previously mentioned the compressed version got taken down..or at least it just wasn't working for me.
It's still up and working as intended.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
FookU2 did you try this one?
It works now. Not sure why but it wasn't working earlier. It kept saying the page wasn't found. But, yeah, currently it's downloading. Thanks. Looks like it's almost finished as I type this, too. So, not a slow download at all, like that other one.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Did you download the compressed version or the full version?
Its not the file it is the renderer issue that killed access to a lot of renpy games since the last couple of updates from the Renpy game creator software. The game dev has to recompile in the older renpy version or allow for Force Angle renderer in the console option in the game. It seems to be the only way to get it working for us who can not run the current exe.

Reactions: FookU2

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
apparently my video card is also so old that it can't play the newest renpy games. Some of the newest games open, then throw up a warning and close.

I'm pretty clueless about this stuff but I've seen some of "go here, download this" sort of posts but I'm still foggy, someone wanna take 5 minutes and explain exactly what to do?
A few months ago the Renpy game creator had and update that broke the games for many users. Quite a few of the game devs have resolved by simply recompiling the game with the older version of Renpy creator or changing an Option in the game console itself in the renderer section allowing Force Angle renderer option to be available to click on which allows the game to be played. Inceton needs to do this or it will not longer be available to play anymore for some of the fans of this game.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I just loaded my save from the previous release, advanced the day until I slept, and when I woke up the special event was triggered. So you can trigger the special event before doing Amy, Megan, or Zoe routes, and that worked pretty good. The hidden event was awesome. You can find the trigger switch downstairs.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

Additional Download Links (These will not be updated if DMCA'd)

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just taking 8 hours to download! :)

Mega, Nopy, Workupload all are fine, and Pixeldrain used to be, but lately my PC won't let it open as it is deemed "Not Secure"

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's another download link (it wont be added to my other post as this will be DMCA'd soon™)

PC:
Mac:

I got an exception error and the game didn't open. Gonna delete everything and redownload and see what happens. Hope it was what I think it was (I unzipped into the folder and replaced files. Maybe I needed to delete everything and just transfer my saves...dunno...learning as I go here haha)

EDIT: That was exactly what it was. So...to all others having issues...

(1) This link worked for me. It only took a couple minutes to download.
(2) Extract it somewhere else, transfer your saves to this folder, and delete all your other files. Don't extract this download into your game folder like I did at first lol.

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
A few months ago the Renpy game creator had and update that broke the games for many users. Quite a few of the game devs have resolved by simply recompiling the game with the older version of Renpy creator or changing an Option in the game console itself in the renderer section allowing Force Angle renderer option to be available to click on which allows the game to be played. Inceton needs to do this or it will not longer be available to play anymore for some of the fans of this game.
So... hold shift during game startup.
select "force angle renderer".
close and restart.

Worked like a fucking champ. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

ZillyZilly

Oct 20, 2018
There might be a bug! So, the "special event" that the game is referring to is the one where the MC learns about how the 1 divided by 0 power, since he uses that in the Zoe, Megan, and the Amy scenes. It's the same event for all three of them.

But, if you just walk up and talk to Zoe or Megan, you can trigger their scenes before you even see the "special event."
I wondered why I couldn't seem to progress, sadly I think its basically bricked my save. It's especially annoying because you can progress everything else. So I'd done everything, moved on to Amy, got cockblocked a billion times, then got stuck for the ultimate cockblock.

Also I was absolutely confused when the MC was like "Alright Imma just stop time".

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes